Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What is the greatest problem you encountered and what did you do to overcome it?

Murag wala pa may naka pangutana ani so ako ang mangutana. salamat sa mga mo reponse! God Bless to everybody!!

Default Re: What is the greatest problem you encountered and what did you do to overcome it?

hiding my sexuality from my parents and friends.. overcame it by coming out.. the truth does set you free

Default Re: What is the greatest problem you encountered and what did you do to overcome it?

@akuztikz indeed.. the truth shall set us all free. wala masuko imong parents? did they accept you?

Quote Originally Posted by akuztikz
    hiding my sexuality from my parents and friends.. overcame it by coming out.. the truth does set you free
    no worry...ako gani kay wa gyud ko magsaba sa akong pagka iring hehehe

my biggest problem was when iwas stil in college never really worked out for me so i stopped

when we had an arguement wid my step parents.. nd they were just not understand me.. they keep on blaming me of everything.. bla bla bla.. eeerrrrr.. nd thats y i stopped my skol.. now,im livin my life alone wit no one tellin' me what to do..

substance abuse... parehab...

@shikai are you still skuling? who is supporting you financially? God can tell you what to do. Just keep on praying..

hahaha.. mao man ni gi ask sa ako ka2 ni apply ko sa call center..

face your fear live you dream.... NO FEAR

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast