Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Things to prepare for a newly born baby

Hi i'm an expectant dad, due date sko wife kai ds April na ask unta ko unsa things dapat i-prepare para sa baby.. I know only few like crib and sterelizer for the feeding bottle. Hope u can help.. Thanks

Top 7 Things for Baby
    By Robin Elise Weiss

When you are about ready to have a baby, everyone has advice for things you have to have. What do you really need? What is just a nicety or a luxury? Does your lifestyle have any influence on the things you must have? As a mother of six, here is my list of must haves for new babies.

1. Onesies
    You can live for a long while with only onesies. These one-piece, snap crotch articles of clothes are amazing. They come in colors, prints and stripes. You can get long sleeve or short. You can also buy them just about anywhere. They fit nicely under other clothes for a warmer layering effect or you can wear them alone during warmer times. You can also add a pair of cute pants for another outfit selection. Can you tell I'm sold on these?

2. Diapers!
    Okay, so you might believe that diapers are more important than the onesies, but I'm not sure about that. You do need diapers, whether cloth or disposables. Be sure to have at least a size of newborn and the next size up, some newborns just aren't newborn sized!Sling

3. Sling
    Personally, I think that slings are awesome. I like them much better than other types of carriers. Slings are good for discreet breastfeeding and just carrying baby around. You can also use one sling to carry newborn twins or as they get older double sling using two slings. Some people like the padding, I have both varieties and it doesn't really matter to me. Get whatever appeals to you. My husband also enjoys wearing the sling.

4. First Aid Kit
    It is important to have some basics on hand for when baby arrives. Some infant acetominaphin or ibuprofen, rectal thermometer (and lubricant!), first aid cards with tips for what to do in emergencies, numbers of the pediatrician and local poison control and anything else your pediatrician recommends. The American Academy of Pediatrics does not recommend Syrup of Iepacac.

5. Place for Baby to Sleep
    This is actually a personal opinion place. Notice it doesn't say a crib. You may have a crib if that is the right place for your family, but other families may choose co-sleeping or a cradle or any of a number of other variations. Preplanning and designing that space always makes it more safe for baby. Be sure to follow all safety rules for your preferred method of sleep.

6. Car Seat
    Most people will require a car seat when leaving the hospital. Some families have two bases, which attach to the car seat to easily move the seat from car to car, others have a whole sytem for each car. Do what works for you. Local AAA and others can help you install it safely.

7. Stroller
    A stroller is a must for me, but not everyone. I have other children, so the stroller is helpful for corraling someone, even if it isn't the baby (who is usually in a sling). This just makes trips out a bit easier for me and allows me to walk around the park and get some much needed exercise.

-infant car seat
    -diaper bag
    -diaper rash cream
    -baby wipes
    -baby washcloth
    -bibs
    -burping cloths
    -baby towel
    -baby bath tub
    -blankets
    -pacifier
    -thermometer

rubbing alcohol og cotton swabs also para sa umbelical cord sa baby

nice valuable tips guys (demonyito, only_on3), i appreciate it a lot. A million thanks.

if ng budget ka, buy nalng 2nd hand items like crib & stroler dri sa istorya.net...

ah okie, pero i prefer brand new brod for my baby, she's my first so all out na lang jud, although i keep track on 2nd hand items dri sa istorya.

@ st@ph@n - update nya mi sa imo baby ha.! hehehe.. excited nasad ko.. coz just last monday, positive ako partner na pregy cya...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by st.anger View Post
    @ st@ph@n - update nya mi sa imo baby ha.! hehehe.. excited nasad ko.. coz just last monday, positive ako partner na pregy cya...
    congrats to my great friends!!!
    so happy for you ÜÜÜ♥♥♥

@st.anger - no probs bai, first time pa ni namu mao grabe ang excitement and pressure. We experience lot of problems sa ako partner kai d mn diay basta2x mg mabdos mix ang feelings and emotions sa part sa imu partner mao sa part nato mga lalaki extreme patience and tolerance jd para sa ato partner.

if wa pka OB bai recommend nko si Belinda Pañares sa chong hua, excellent doctor jud and effective iya mga vitamins and advices na gpanghatag.

cge thanks bai.. first sad ni nmo..

@ jaon624 - thank you, kamo sad nya sunod.. hehehe..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast