Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Meantime Guys and Gals: For the Meantime or For Keeps?

You just came out from a very heartbreaking relationship.. basically, most of us resolve in those boring stuff that we do: all those tears, all those music-relates, all those "I have moved on" thing, all those corny smoking over the veranda and drinking over the balcony singing, "saan ka na ngayon?", all those pictures, remembrances, memoirs..
    Through it all, we have this what we call "meantime guys or girls"..what are they? if i may quote, they are those you call when you're bored because he/she makes you laugh.. He/She is the one you talk to when you're feeling down because he/she is too comfortable to share feelings with, is willing to lend an ear and be a friend. Meantime friends are the ones you spend time with between boyfriends/girlfriends, between reconciliation of boyfriends or girlfriends, before you find or renew "The One". You know, the one who you're with for the meantime.
    Well, come to think of it, we have this share of meantime friends...
    So, what do you think? Are they there for the meantime or are they destined to be there for you for keeps?
    speak up people!

Right now, I might be an example of what we call a "meantime friend" of this somebody (an old friend)... Which before, I also had one since more than a month ago I also experienced this "heartbreaking" type of experience.

Legend: MF = Meantime Friend

There are different types of MFs. I can't enumerate them all but I can tell you some types and give some simple recommendations (from my own)...

* BI MF
    Bad influence, we all know that a lot of heartbroken people will be doing bad things like Hubog2x, drugs, and a lot of ***... mostly influenced by friends... I would say, not a good MF to keep...

* a Friend
    A friend, who listens and shares with you. Sometimes you guys go out, inom (not hubog), no drugs, no ***... basically more on friendly talk... Keep this friend, if he/she will also keep you...

* a Friend with bad intentions
    Same as "a Friend" but, this guy / gal has some bad plans on you... so be careful... definitely not worth keeping...

* a Friend with Love
    Same as "a Friend" but, you are treated special or more than just special... Cares for you a lot and most of the time, asks you this question... "How are you?" He/She also can offer you more and better time than "a Friend"...
    In most cases, this kind of MF tries to HIDE his / her feelings towards you. He / She doesnt want to ruin the friendship. He / She might tell you how he / she feels... SOMEDAY, if ever the right time comes... but, it is also possible that he / she can be strong enough to keep the feeling within him / her for the sake of protecting the relationship that you guys already in... Recommendation? In this case, its up to you....

Blog Entries

ei crash,
    which one are you?

hmmm as of now, m taking things as they are.. m trying to be blunt as possible, to the point of pushing him to be blunt still to avoid pain later on.. i don't wanna hurt my MF ever again.. i did once, m not planning to do it again..

* a Friend
    A friend, who listens and shares with you. Sometimes you guys go out, inom (not hubog), no drugs, no ***... basically more on friendly talk... Keep this friend, if he/she will also keep you...
    I'm just "a Friend"...

Blog Entries

ok.. what's with the "friend" (with a quote?)?
    crash, how do you feel being an MF? or having someone as an MF?

A friend you can trust...

Feeling of being an MF? I always feel happy everytime she smiles or laughs... and everytime she says "i'm ok" and "thank you lits"... *sigh*

Having someone as an MF, its simply a good feeling... especially if he / she can make you smile(at least). Maka pagaan sa kabug-at sa kasing kasing.

I think both of my explanations of "being" and "having" are somewhat similar.. hehe...

hmmm... i can relate to this.. it was hurting.. but its ok..

i "was" what you call a MF... really hurts... specially if you cnt tell say wat you really feel...

she left... never got the chance nor the guts to tel her.

recomndtion: dnt be like me...

hmm i never had a meantime girl but i had been a meantime guy to a lot of my friends. I just feel i need to help them up to their feet.. the only consolation i get? i feel good knowing i've been with a friend when they need me, when they were down, when they need to get up.. when they need someone to talk to.. when they need someone to cheer them up.

OT: can a one night stand be considered as a MF?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast