Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Your Say on Philippine Teleseries Today

have you not observe or notice that our teleseries are has no quality??

why i have said that??
    take for instance enkantadia....darna...kampanerang kuba...or so on or so forth..... what is the basis of watching thos non sense teleseries where you cannot get the reality of that ****ing shows....

i hope that there will be a new network that would make shows that is applicable an interesting to watch and maybe a good of our country....

what can you say??

Default Re: comments of our TELESERIES of today!!!!!!!!!

I think teleseryes are the same everywhere, even in the US or in Mexico. That's why it's a teleserye. That's the only place where they can resurrect the dead hahahahaha jk

I think there's a big difference talaga from the teleseryes here than in other places.. but what's really important is the material... we could do so much better...

For one, we could do away from large ensemble casts.. there are too many characters to digest... one would wonder that why TV producers haven't thought of cutting down on the size of the cast to save on paying exorbitant actors' talent fees

Two, we could do away with the lousy drama... It's all drama, drama, drama... no levity... well there is, like moments... but too much drama that even some of the male characters are reduced to weeping willowy human vegetables...

Three, we could do away with the overacting contrabidas... I mean sure there are bad people in the world who'd really commit murder but enjoy it?! Relish causing misery?! There are selfish, self-absorbed sadists but to encounter one every night on TV is too much too bear.

I think there's a big difference talaga from the teleseryes here than in other places.. but what's really important is the material... we could do so much better...

For one, we could do away from large ensemble casts.. there are too many characters to digest... one would wonder that why TV producers haven't thought of cutting down on the size of the cast to save on paying exorbitant actors' talent fees

Two, we could do away with the lousy drama... It's all drama, drama, drama... no levity... well there is, like moments... but too much drama that even some of the male characters are reduced to weeping willowy human vegetables...

Three, we could do away with the overacting contrabidas... I mean sure there are bad people in the world who'd really commit murder but enjoy it?! Relish causing misery?! There are selfish, self-absorbed sadists but to encounter one every night on TV is too much too bear.

ok lng mn mga teleserye sa abs-cbn!

TELESERYE RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too predictable... overly dressed, same setting.. etc.. sheesh

lingaw pa man ko sa mga tv ads ron kaysa sa mga teleserye........

UNSA!!! TELESERYE RULZ!!! KAMO HINUON!!! SUCKZ MO!!!!!!!!!!

teleseries is good but i hope that the producers will produce good quality of teleseries in order to be appreciated by filipinos and other countries as well..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast