Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Do You Girls Want It When Your Guy Dresses Good and Takes Care of Himself?

as long as you love him, you dont mind if he is overweight, or dress whatever he wants(even if its bland)... after all, its love.

For my case, I dress well and keep myself healthy and fit NOT cuz my girl wants it but cuz she deserves it. She may not ask for it, its not a necessity(though I know some girls who thinks it is) but I want to give her an extra pride that her man looks cool.

Default Re: Do You Girls Want It When Your Guy Dresses Good and Takes Care of Himself? OR...

certainly prefer a guy who dresses well. meaning, clean pressed clothes, colors match. be should take care of himself -- hair is kept well, finger and toenails are trimmed and clean. shaves everyday (unless no facial hair. i'm not into moustaches or beards or goatees).

Default Re: Do You Girls Want It When Your Guy Dresses Good and Takes Care of Himself? OR...

yup...i like a guy who can take care of himself and dress decently... but i get turned off by vain and too brand-conscious men..hehehe guess coz im more of the simple type of girl.. wouldnt like if my guy is more maarte than me..

i'd rather na he dresses bland than those guys na over na kau (think... tim yap.. think bryan boy..but then again the last one is gay).

How about weight? Do you girls mind or not?

Default Re: Do You Girls Want It When Your Guy Dresses Good and Takes Care of Himself? O

of course ganahan ko guy nga dress well and smells good... ok kanang chubby (just like my husband ) pero ayaw lang kanang tambok kaau mura na pig

^^ LMAO. The way you said it made me lol.

of course i like a guy who dresses well ug he knows how to take care of himself!
    ako bf kay sometimes fashionistsa man pud gamay.. hehe pero dili na pud over ha?!

I like a guy who takes care of himself...who knows how to carry himself...kana bang dli alimuot tanawon...kana bang pirmi humot tanawon mura cge lang gikan sa banyo...its not an excuse coz' ur a guy u don't have to take care of himself...mas appealing mangud kun kahibalo sila modala sa ilang kaugalingon on different types of occasion

Im not into chubby guys...prefer those who are health conscious and have nice body

hmm..i dont like fat/obese guys... ok rana chubby.. i dont like overly muscular guys sad na mura og body builder na nag burot burot na ang muscles..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast