Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default What's the best designer jeans to buy?

Oh boy do I love those very expensive blue jeans hollywood celebrities wear. I've been doing some online window shopping (hehe haven't decided which one to buy sa kamahal kinahanglan gyud pilion ang pinakanindot nga fit)... so far I found the ff. brands:

1. True Religion Jeans - http://www.truereligionbrandjeans.com/pl/c/111.html
    2. Joe's Jeans - http://www.joeseshop.com/

They range from $150-$200/pair. Any other suggestions?

Default Re: What's the best designer jeans to buy?

Momi Nene .... they have a nice selection of denim pants that you are really paying for the material and not the name .

http://www.bebe.com/gp/node/n/153785...8&bbBrand=core
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Hehe yap they're nice. Imo wife unsa iya favorite?

seven for all mankind naa ko...wahehehehe...

Dai lahi man gyud fit ang mahalon. Besides the material... swak gyud kaayo ug fit. Bisan usa duha ka pares payts na. Hihi. Magpadaut sa ko balik. Boinks.

Seven Jeans and Refuge jeans

Nindot 7 for all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    Hehe yap they're nice. Imo wife unsa iya favorite?
    Â* Assorted ra pod like Rampage , LEI , XOXO , AbercrombieÂ* & Fitch ug DKNY . Under $ 100 ra pod so not too expensive . Sa BEBE ...Â* hehehe TANAN !! Maglisod ug pili human ang budget para 1 ra ka item hihihi .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Springfield, I tell you it doesn't hurt to have a couple of good pairs baya. Especially kung sexy imo wife. *winks. Ive been pregnant for 2 yrs straight now hehe, I can't wait to get out of my maternity clothes and start wearing my jeans again.

I got a pair of American Eagle jeans that retail at $48, and a couple at >$100. okay sad ang fit. But for me the best best designer jeans is True Religion so far, there is simply something about the design and placement of the back pockets along with the twisted seam that set these jeans apart. I think you're not paying for just the name but the fit as well. Fits my curves just right and ma-enhance ang figure, aside from a variety of choices of cuts and washes. I believe Jessiica Simpson wears this brand.

Wash these expensive jeans inside out in cold water and they last forever.

ako-a basta nindot ug fit and they're on sale payts nah... so far seven for all man kind ako ganahan... american eagle & abercrombie ok ra pud basta lang di nako mag putol2 kay potot man kay ko....wahehehehehe...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast