Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default National ID system

I am sure that this will be the solution of erradicating terrorism and corruption. NPA's, ABU SAYAFF will have a hard time penetrating our country if we have National ID system. I dont know what happened to this proposal. YES TO ID SYSTEM!

What do you think istoryans?

Default Re: National ID system

ok ra sad....pero not because of those reasons mentioned.......basta maka pas pas lang unta sa mga gobernment transaction.....mao ra nay akoang gi apas ana..........bonus nalang nang NPA monitoring feature.........

The full article about that at: http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?...s02_aug24_2006

i also think that it is a great idea, hoping that this is one way of eradicating bad vibes here in our country.

It will certainly facilitate transactions with government agencies. The Supreme Court has upheld the constitutionality of this initiative, and rightly so. It's a far cry from a similar initiative of FVR, because even if you don't have the ID, you can still transact with government offices; the main difference is that having one ID instead of many will fasttrack your transactions because it will be easier to verify the needed information.

What better way to keep pace with modern society than to modernize obsolete methods of doing business with the government.

Pweedi

Getting people to have their own identity card was what the Nazi's did during the second world war. Seeing the free world implement this act as a duty to every citizen is ironic.

how many IDs do we need to live in this world? hehe. i have an ID from POEA, also serves me as an ATM card. an ID which will facilitate government transaction? i doubt it.

you have to pay for that ID, right? do you have to renew it? so, it's just an income-based thing for the government.

i like the idea for us to have a unified ID system, but it's not what we need right now. if it's free, why not?

it's much better if we have a universal ID system (like the universal RC in click, hehe), which will cover everything. :mrgreen:

how about a barcode tattooed on the nape area?

I always hated ID's. However if I'm like own something, I'd be glad to wear id's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kclan
    how many IDs do we need to live in this world? hehe. i have an ID from POEA, also serves me as an ATM card. an ID which will facilitate government transaction? i doubt it.

you have to pay for that ID, right? do you have to renew it? so, it's just an income-based thing for the government.

i like the idea for us to have a unified ID system, but it's not what we need right now. if it's free, why not?

it's much better if we have a universal ID system (like the universal RC in click, hehe), which will cover everything. :mrgreen:

Ako daghan ko ID's. SSS, Philhealth, BIR, Company ID, Driver's liscence, Cooperative ID, Video Membership ID, etc. If we combine this ID into 1 that would be a great idea. I hate transacting nga daghan pangayoon nga ID's. With this unified ID system, we only need 1 ID and that will make easier to transact business.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast