Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default LF: affordable wedding packages

hi everyone...we're lookin for an affordable wedding package like (25t to 35T) lang na budget range. does anyone here knows where we cud get some info about it? if u guys do, pls pm me. we're planning to set our church wedding on December 2008. ur ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated. thanks in advance.. hi everyone...we're lookin for an affordable wedding package like (25t to 35T) lang na budget range. does anyone here knows where we cud get some info about it? if u guys do, pls pm me. we're planning to set our church wedding on December 2008. ur ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated. thanks in advance..

congrats for both of u..so far, i dunno any..id lyk to have a simple wedding myself..hope naa pa affordable nga wedding package ron...

I can help you. I've done weddings within a similar budget range for other istoryans before.
    Send me an email at debutsandidos@yahoo.com and we can discuss further. Then when we meet up, I can show you the pictures of the simple yet lovely weddings I did.

Quote Originally Posted by DebutsAndIDos View Post
    I can help you. I've done weddings within a similar budget range for other istoryans before.
    Send me an email at debutsandidos@yahoo.com and we can discuss further. Then when we meet up, I can show you the pictures of the simple yet lovely weddings I did.
    am interested....pm me, 09235702003......thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by sanedulpex View Post
    hi everyone...we're lookin for an affordable wedding package like (25t to 35T) lang na budget range. does anyone here knows where we cud get some info about it? if u guys do, pls pm me. we're planning to set our church wedding on December 2008. ur ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated. thanks in advance.. hi everyone...we're lookin for an affordable wedding package like (25t to 35T) lang na budget range. does anyone here knows where we cud get some info about it? if u guys do, pls pm me. we're planning to set our church wedding on December 2008. ur ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated. thanks in advance..

we spent around 35,000 or less for our wedding. We focused more on major and essential expenses like sa church, then sa akong dress and my husband's barong. The rest, we tried to minimize jud, even scrap some. We didn't have our own entourage, pero gipapaso akong mga manghud (who serve as our bible bearer, arrhae bearer, and ring bearer) and ang one pair na ninong and ninang. Sila ra pud ang among mga readers. We settled for a chapel than sa kanang dagko jud na simbahan. We minimized the guests to around 40 or less than that para mas intimate. Close friends and families lang jud ang naa.

The reception was at my house, pero contribute mi sa luto: iyang family and my family. We settled for cupcakes courtesy of Jade rather than cakes para maapud jud cya og tarong. There wasn't any presentation or sayaw-sayaw... basta we just keep our friends and family all in one place, enjoy.

Another thing we did was we didn't pick professional singers and photographers. Fortunately, akong sister, she has friends who can take pictures beautifully so sila among gikuha.. libre pa. and then sa singer, kay ang friend sad sa akong cousin. hmm.. what else.. akong make-up artist kay akong cousin na tigkantahan og banda.. hilig man sad sa pangarte. she also served as one of my singers sa wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by honey89 View Post
    Another thing we did was we didn't pick professional singers and photographers. Fortunately, akong sister, she has friends who can take pictures beautifully so sila among gikuha.. libre pa. and then sa singer, kay ang friend sad sa akong cousin. hmm.. what else.. akong make-up artist kay akong cousin na tigkantahan og banda.. hilig man sad sa pangarte. she also served as one of my singers sa wedding.
    this are the common mistakes that couple make... They don't invest on Photography/Video... the food, place and the people attended sa imo wedding is makalimtan ra... but your photos/video is always naa... memories of your wedding in album or in prints or in video... is priceless... once in your lifetime ra gud na mahitabo (except kung mamatay imong paris og maminyo ka og usab )...

and one more thing invest sad sa inyong wedding rings... mao na siya things important para nako... im saying this based on my experience...

did u try to look for hotels? naa man cla mga hassle free packages..kato ako k 60t sa crowne garden and it was worth it na apud cla 45t nga gud for 100 pax try pud metro park hotel naa pud cla mga packages didto..included na tanan..di na mag labad imu ulo..

Quote Originally Posted by szichri View Post
    this are the common mistakes that couple make... They don't invest on Photography/Video... the food, place and the people attended sa imo wedding is makalimtan ra... but your photos/video is always naa... memories of your wedding in album or in prints or in video... is priceless... once in your lifetime ra gud na mahitabo (except kung mamatay imong paris og maminyo ka og usab )...

and one more thing invest sad sa inyong wedding rings... mao na siya things important para nako... im saying this based on my experience...
    as for me, i think depende ra jud na cya. if you have the money, then most definitely, you can definitely splurge on the video, etc.. at that time we don't. but it doesn't mean that we just settled for anything less. we made sure pud na maau among gipanguha. and by the fact na mga kaila ra namo ang nagtabang, the more na nahimong personal and mas intimate and wedding.

as you said, it's the memories that count. if everything that you included in your wedding means something to you, perhaps it's because it's done by a friend or a family member, the more that it becomes priceless. Pictures are just pictures; it's what those photos mean and signify that matter.

A small reality check. August inflation hit a near 17-year peak of 12.5%. This year's inflation is estimated at 9-11%, and 6-8% next year. It's possible to have a wedding at 35T. But try to remember that 35T today is equivalent to 31T, so set your expectations accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by bax View Post
    am interested....pm me, 09235702003......thanx!
    Hi bax, thanks for the interest! I cant always check my PM Box but I check my email regularly.

Sugbahan buffet packages starts at P150, fully airconditioned.
    visit Sugbahan

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast