Default Need Help for My Son's 1st Birthday =) !!!!!

Hi I need your help for my sons 1st birthday. I want to hire some clowns, catering service, place and photographer.

My budget will be around 25k.

I already have an idea, because before the Christening of my son was held in PORT (Beverly Hills). The food was good. But its too far from our house. We live in Talisay City.

I and my husband are planning to hold the event somewhere near in Cebu City. Not in the Mountain Part.

Please help me guys...... My sons birthday will be on September 16 (Wednesday)
    Last edited by la_bestida; 08-21-2009 at 12:19 PM.

Sa Hannah's Party Place kanang atbang sa sacred heart church naa tanan didto imong gipangita & dako pud ang ilang lugar.

mcdo or jollibee nalng.... hehehe...mao mn jud na bsta mga bata...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by la_bestida View Post
    Hi I need your help for my sons 1st birthday. I want to hire some clowns, catering service, place and photographer.

My budget will be around 25k.

I already have an idea, because before the Christening of my son was held in PORT (Beverly Hills). The food was good. But its too far from our house. We live in Talisay City.

I and my husband are planning to hold the event somewhere near in Cebu City. Not in the Mountain Part.

Please help me guys...... My sons birthday will be on September 16 (Wednesday)
    mind asking asa mo ni end up para party imo baby? kay ako is next year pa pero nagsugod nako ron sa pag canvass and hinay2 palit sa mga kailanganon...

btw, iv never been to port pero just want to ask if outdoor na xa?

5.    Advertisement