Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default question about the PLDTadsl modem/router

mga bossing. Pwede ba gamiton ni lain LAN ports sa PLDT ADSL modem/router? 4 port man gud siya. Like for example 2 ako PC, dili ba ni siya maputol? or naa ni siya lain settingS?

ScrapeBox Development softtouch's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: question about the PLDTadsl modem/router

Which one is it you use, the upper or the lower?

unsay upper ug lower boss?

Blog Entries

On the picture are 2 pldt modem/router, which of this 2 do you use?

upper boss.

Blog Entries

Huh? Its attached to my first reply, and you should see it even directly in the post.
    Are you using a adblocker like adblock plus for firefox or any other image blocker?
    However, its also here: http://www.tindahan.biz/myitems/router.jpg

upper boss.

Blog Entries

Ah, the alcatel modem/router. I do not use that, because its far slower than the other bigger one you see on the picture.
    Usually, the router are set to "bridge", you would need to create a connection on your computer to connect to the internet.
    You can change the configuration of the router from "bridge" to "router", and in the wan settings, you enter your username and password and the router will connect automatically, so you have an "always on" connection and do not need a dialer.

I believe, the ip address of the router is 192.168.1.1, the username and password should be admin/admin.

Log into the router and check there the configuration. Note all changes you make in case you screw up something...

Set the router to "router" mode, enter your username and password in the wan settings, make sure dhcp is on, save and restart the router.
    The router should automatically connect without the need of a dialer on the pc.

If this is successful, try to browse (do not use a dialer). If this works, unplug the pc and plug it into another posrt, you still should be able to browse. If this also works, you can connect peacefully 4 pc's.

I can not verify this, I have another router connected to the modem, so this is just how I think it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by softtouch_ph
    Ah, the alcatel modem/router. I do not use that, because its far slower than the other bigger one you see on the picture.
    Usually, the router are set to "bridge", you would need to create a connection on your computer to connect to the internet.
    You can change the configuration of the router from "bridge" to "router", and in the wan settings, you enter your username and password and the router will connect automatically, so you have an "always on" connection and do not need a dialer.

I believe, the ip address of the router is 192.168.1.1, the username and password should be admin/admin.

Log into the router and check there the configuration. Note all changes you make in case you screw up something...

Set the router to "router" mode, enter your username and password in the wan settings, make sure dhcp is on, save and restart the router.
    The router should automatically connect without the need of a dialer on the pc.

If this is successful, try to browse (do not use a dialer). If this works, unplug the pc and plug it into another posrt, you still should be able to browse. If this also works, you can connect peacefully 4 pc's.

I can not verify this, I have another router connected to the modem, so this is just how I think it will work.
    nisuway ko ani 192.168.1.1, dili man mogawas ang web based-interface.

Blog Entries

What is your computers IP address (type ipconfig /all in a command prompt)?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast