Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Leni Robredo vs Bongbong Recount

Nabasa ang ballota, gisamotan pa gyud nang resign..

Something smells like rotten here.

VP race recount hits snag as revisors quit

posted April 04, 2018 at 01:50 am by Rey E. Requejo and Joel E. Zurbano, Rio N. Araja

THE recount of votes for the vice presidential race in the 2016 elections hit a snag Tuesday after several heads of revision committees resigned for unknown reasons.
    This prompted former senator Ferdinand Marcos Jr. and Vice President Leni Robredo to express concern because this could delay the proceedings to resolve the election protest.
    Only a day after the recount started, four of the 40 head revisors assigned by the Supreme Court, acting as the Presidential Electoral Tribunal, resigned.
    A head revisor leads a three-member committee, composed of the head revisor himself and one representative each from the Robredo and Marcos camps.
    “We are surprised and concerned with the withdrawal of the four head revisors for no apparent reason. I hope this will not result in another round of delays, especially now that we have started to uncover clear signs of fraud,” Marcos said in a statement.
    “They are no ordinary revisors, having undergone rigid psychological test and meticulous screening by the PET. They must have a compelling reason for backing out and I am one with the Filipino people in asking why,” he added.
    The former senator said the PET had already postponed the recount twice—from February to March and then from March to April—because of the difficulty in securing the required number of revisors.
    The PET had initially planned to constitute 50 revision committees but was only able to fill in 40 committees with their head revisors.
    Marcos earlier bewailed the slow pace at the start of the recount last Monday, believing that it could take more than three months to finish the revision of his three pilot provinces--Camarines Sur, Iloilo and Negros Oriental—with a total of 5,418 clustered precincts.

The former senator expressed hopes the manual recount would speed up once the process is streamlined.

impossible kaau. Na wala dyod ni kakuli.an. Gi unsa gud ka basa gud. maau unta gi butang lng na walay tabon. And water/weather proof man daw na.

tungod dawna sa bagyo hahaha saon

Blog Entries
    Gibogo-an si Macalintal sa mga Filipino people. ..

Murag obvious naman kaayo ang kabuang ani... Grabi ang anomalya aning recount. Gi bastos na nila ang election gisamotan pa gyud ug bastos ang recount.

Ang Baho sa LP bisan asa na ni abot.. .. Naunsa naman intawon ni oe..

ang kadto man diayna boxes sa lugar nga kalit lang misaka ang votes ni fake VP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ondoy View Post
    ang kadto man diayna boxes sa lugar nga kalit lang misaka ang votes ni fake VP
    Aw alams na..

for Christ sake, I support Du30 but it doesn't meant I need to hate the Liberals, I do criticize them but not to the extent nga Hatred na. You can put anyone there except a Marcos, period.

IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    for Christ sake, I support Du30 but it doesn't meant I need to hate the Liberals, I do criticize them but not to the extent nga Hatred na. You can put anyone there except a Marcos, period.

IMHO.
    You don't hate the Liberals but you hated Marcos to the bones, question mark

Mura man kag mga hypocritong CBCP lolz

Theres no reason nganu akong kalagotan nako ang tibook Liberals, as I said I criticized bot parties, Im no fanboy, daghan na sila naa mga kaugalingon pangutok, Marcos is a bloodline theres a big f*cking difference and oh you can call any name to CBCP not my problem.
    Last edited by tsunade; 04-04-2018 at 04:00 PM.

grabeha na jud sa circus sa ato politics oi.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast