Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Cheapest Guitar,violin and piano Lessons

.........hi i am melburne baliad and i am a guitarist i have 4 years of experience of guitar and electric guitar and i do held home service sessions for the cheapest price as PHP 200 per session as any other expensive guitar lessons at least your son or daugther will know the basics and advance guitar lessons and i am a student of sir don and i have the life experience of musics like drums,bass,violin and piano and i am an all around person.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:3

if you want some home service sessions just call me on this no#09262493868 and tel#272-7113 or PM me
    ......................and by the way i live at basak pardo cebu city near at USJR grounds..............

info about me
    real full name:Melburne Ando Baliad
    age:i am still 15 still at high school and the vice-president of the guitarist club in CIT
    where i studied music:i studied music at sir don enriquez WMC school of music at punta
    where i live: i live at villa saint jospeh basak pardo cebu city
    bands: i do have a present band right now and i do have another band for other occasional things

Its not the cheapest, since the current classes I have still have the same rates. 250/hr Air conditioned room and all instruments. Not home service though, Unique yes! I shall tell my friends who might be interested

Quote Originally Posted by Prodinterios View Post
    Its not the cheapest, since the current classes I have still have the same rates. 250/hr Air conditioned room and all instruments. Not home service though, Unique yes! I shall tell my friends who might be interested
    thanks dude

unsa imo e teach sa drums bai? like unsa na lesson?

how about magtukod tag banda bai?hehehe.. ganahan ko makig banda og mga bata..hehe.. kai pareho ra ta bata paman sad ko..hehe.. PM lang kung interesado ka..

apil ko kung naay banda..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_NicePrice View Post
    unsa imo e teach sa drums bai? like unsa na lesson?
    i know how to play the drums but not at the expert way but for now i can only teach guitar violin and piano

mubasa diay ka og notes bai?

ask lang ko nimo bai yhuji123,

since ur still 15 years young, dont you feel intimidated when ur student want to learn licks/riffs from T-rex, Led Zep, Killer Queen, Benjie Rigor, Henry Tradio, Xjayck Caing, Ardent, Vito Bratta, Ritchie Kotzen, Tomi Iomi, Steve Dinampo, and other genres that is way out of your generation?

Coz I cant imagine Breaking Benjamin teaching Joe Satriani how to play a guitar.

or let me just rephrase the question. Do u accept students that are older than you?

Quote Originally Posted by nashsatriani View Post
    ask lang ko nimo bai yhuji123,

since ur still 15 years young, dont you feel intimidated when ur student want to learn licks/riffs from T-rex, Led Zep, Killer Queen, Benjie Rigor, Henry Tradio, Xjayck Caing, Ardent, Vito Bratta, Ritchie Kotzen, Tomi Iomi, Steve Dinampo, and other genres that is way out of your generation?

Coz I cant imagine Breaking Benjamin teaching Joe Satriani how to play a guitar.

or let me just rephrase the question. Do u accept students that are older than you?
    yup i even teached a 18 year old person and i am trying to be independent on my own and i want to teach anyone who is interested in music

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast