Default help i cant log in windows

i cant log in windows,its stop only on log screen.when i try to log in my password it will not proceed to windows but will return to log on screen only like the admin,my name

unsaon ni pagsolve?pls help me fellow istoryans...thnx daad

Is there an error message after you entered your password? Try to reboot your pc and see if you still can't log in and also try to start windows to it's last known good configuration by pressing f8 at start-up or try to log in using safe mode.

If you can log in using safe mode, restore your system to the date which you remember that you can log in normally.

Quote Originally Posted by jblim1980 View Post
    i cant log in windows,its stop only on log screen.when i try to log in my password it will not proceed to windows but will return to log on screen only like the admin,my name

unsaon ni pagsolve?pls help me fellow istoryans...thnx daad
    have you tried logging in using other account(s)? unsa particular nga windows gamit nimo bro?

klaro ang imong antivirus naka-detect og virus, then iya giremove pati na ang registry value nga USERINIT.
    like: kung ang value sa userinit kay C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,virus.exe . then ang whole value ang iyang edelete.... mao na ang nahitabo sa akong kaila sauna katong gamit niya ang nod32 mn cguro to or mcaffee antivirus.
    ang solution nmo ato is akong giremote iyang pc then gamit ang filetransfer, akong gibutangan og script nga mobalik ang reg value

etry nalang Restore Last Good Known.....inig F8 nimo, kay basig mobalik pa tong userinit nga value
    Last edited by hizuka007; 10-02-2009 at 11:20 AM.

If you can log in using safe mode, restore your system to the date which you remember that you can log in normally
    same also with safemode .. log in my account just return to log on screen.

have you tried logging in using other account(s)? unsa particular nga windows gamit nimo bro?

yes i tried admin., other 2 accounts same..just return to log on screen IM using Win xp sp3

ang solution nmo ato is akong giremote iyang pc then gamit ang filetransfer, akong gibutangan og script nga mobalik ang reg value

etry nalang Restore Last Good Known.....inig F8 nimo, kay basig mobalik pa tong userinit nga value
    yes hizuka your right, its virus.. can you teach me how to remote and put back the script? what software i used? pls ...

thanks

ok il'll try later..
    Last edited by jblim1980; 10-02-2009 at 12:12 PM.

its just thesame

akong gigamit ato nga remote control kay AnyPlaceControl, ky pwede mana makafile transfer, unya pwede pud nimo e-run ang file nga imo gi-transfer remotely.

kung nakanetwork ni imo pc, gamita ni nga method o para di naka magremote-remote tools.
    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?)

If your system is in a network, you have another option

<quote>
    - Startup your computer, and leave it on the logon screen
    - Go to another computer wich is on the same network as you.
    - Start < Run < Regedit
    - File < Connect to networkregister (or something like that, my winxp is dutch)
    - Enter the network path of your computer
    - Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\Cu rrentVersion\Winlogon and change Userinit to "C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,"

</quote>

In XP Home, this again might create an authentication issue.

we found 3 solutions in the net, sad to say didn't work. same thread with me loop log on.. its the userinit was affected.. so we decided to reformat. but no problem because i already back up important files before that happened..
    one the telnet.. and also in the recovery console..

9.    Advertisement