Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Talking what if you meet sam1? better than the person you have...? will you let go?....

ask lang ko guys.. istoryans..

if u have comments, feel free!

I'll start.. NO, you cant just jump on to "his/shes better" ..what if the one whose with you is the best..that we just thought his/shes no longer because we are expecting to much from her/him..and another thought we may say this sumone we just meet is better because the ...only thing we actually know bout him/her is his/her positive characteristics what if in the end you find out that his/she otherwise different that we did commit a massive mistake living the one whose already with us and choosing that sumone we just meet and a little in line with our standards..its like choosing between sumone we already knew, with imperfections and shortcomings or that sumone we barely even know that just spice up your life a bit..there is no perfect relationship..remember PERFECT IS BOOORING!

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Bitaw kay good and appreciable characters can be disguised, so watch out, better settle on the one you have kay nakaila na ka, kung love nimo it's better to adjust na lang.

thats why its better not to mingle with others when your not single cuz if u do ud eventually, if your lucky that is,you'll meet someone better and that would give u a headache ehhe

oh i see.. now i know..

no. esp kung love kaau nako ang person i have right now. even if naa pay better niya, im sure kanang other person naa sad na siyay flaws nga wala nimo makita pa kay ang imong focus naa pa man sa good about anang tawhana. if u really love the person, u will accept both strength and weaknesses of that person

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    why will you meet someone better when you are committed to the one you have?... not unless yer not committed then for sure letting go wouldn't be that hard at all.. ryt? anya ang regrets will follow thereafter..

depende jd na sa situation.

prevention is better than cure so ayaw nlng ug enter para di ka mahago hehe

@yvonne6 ...sakto kau ka sis ..

kana kang yvonne6 gyud sakto kau na ..igo kau

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne6 View Post
    no. esp kung love kaau nako ang person i have right now. even if naa pay better niya, im sure kanang other person naa sad na siyay flaws nga wala nimo makita pa kay ang imong focus naa pa man sa good about anang tawhana. if u really love the person, u will accept both strength and weaknesses of that person

maauha jud aning yvonne oi!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast