Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation what you will do to move on and forget the father of your child ..

mga istoryans, i just need your ideas, or anything i share ninyo as experience and as well as moving on... responsibility nya even kung wala namo.. unsa man

comment, suggestions and what else more pah.... pls share mo diri tanan beh.... hayyyyyyyyy

its not simple to forget him, especially u have a child., the best thing to do is to look for something to enjoy wid, or find another lover., as long as u r not in violation of the family code.

aw di jud na nimo sia ma forget oi kay adlaw adlaw makita jud nimo ang imo anak. but if wala na jud mo, then move on na oi, life is still life even without him.

though buwag mo, naa gihapon sya responsibility sa imo anak. dapat mag support sya sa bata depende sa iya financial capacity...

depende kung unsa kadaku imong desire makalimot sa taw, there are ways to help yourself get through that stage. i was twice in that situation. lisud lang sa una, it feels like its going to kill you, kapoyon na lang ka usahay sigeg huna2 kung kanus a mahuman ang sakit, but eventually mahuman ra jud na. first, kung nakasala ug daku ang lalaki nimo, start from there. gibinuangan baka, gipasagdan baka while nag mabdos ka, irresponsable bah. kung walay lovable qualities ang lalaki, hate the qualities of that person, it will help you. trust me. tested nana nako. kung puede, ayaw pakig communicate, ayaw pakigkita. trust me girl, once gibinuangan ka then imong dawaton, sus, hinay2 lang kag kamatay sa kunsimisyon. the guy will always do it again, lisud kaau usbon ang kinaiya sa taw. kung usa ra ang bata ninyo, thats better, i bet you are still young. bring the kid up as a responsible mother. go out with friends, exercise or enrol in a gym, work, busy yourself on something pero ayaw anang mga bar2, inum, laag panagsa but make sure dili nimo makalimtan ang imong anak. ako, i had 3 kids from my previous marriage, then nagka anak mi sa akong partner for almost 6 years, wala lang gihapoy au. now, i have found a very nice man nga nidawat nako ug sa akong mga anak, canadian siya and he is coming very soon. he sent me to school so he can get me to join him in canada and he is the one providing for me and my kids. my kids are very happy about it, i am very happy about it. even kapila na ni fail akong relationship, naa lang gihapoy willing modawat nato no matter what. pinoy ramay mga hilason, no offense guys, pero big issue kaau ni diri sa ato ang single mother. basaha lang gud nang thread about having a gf na pina angkan, hahay. anyways, i salute all single moms, one day, you will find the man that deserves your love and willl accept you no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne6 View Post
    depende kung unsa kadaku imong desire makalimot sa taw, there are ways to help yourself get through that stage. i was twice in that situation. lisud lang sa una, it feels like its going to kill you, kapoyon na lang ka usahay sigeg huna2 kung kanus a mahuman ang sakit, but eventually mahuman ra jud na. first, kung nakasala ug daku ang lalaki nimo, start from there. gibinuangan baka, gipasagdan baka while nag mabdos ka, irresponsable bah. kung walay lovable qualities ang lalaki, hate the qualities of that person, it will help you. trust me. tested nana nako. kung puede, ayaw pakig communicate, ayaw pakigkita. trust me girl, once gibinuangan ka then imong dawaton, sus, hinay2 lang kag kamatay sa kunsimisyon. the guy will always do it again, lisud kaau usbon ang kinaiya sa taw. kung usa ra ang bata ninyo, thats better, i bet you are still young. bring the kid up as a responsible mother. go out with friends, exercise or enrol in a gym, work, busy yourself on something pero ayaw anang mga bar2, inum, laag panagsa but make sure dili nimo makalimtan ang imong anak. ako, i had 3 kids from my previous marriage, then nagka anak mi sa akong partner for almost 6 years, wala lang gihapoy au. now, i have found a very nice man nga nidawat nako ug sa akong mga anak, canadian siya and he is coming very soon. he sent me to school so he can get me to join him in canada and he is the one providing for me and my kids. my kids are very happy about it, i am very happy about it. even kapila na ni fail akong relationship, naa lang gihapoy willing modawat nato no matter what. pinoy ramay mga hilason, no offense guys, pero big issue kaau ni diri sa ato ang single mother. basaha lang gud nang thread about having a gf na pina angkan, hahay. anyways, i salute all single moms, one day, you will find the man that deserves your love and willl accept you no matter what

hi sis, thank you for sharing this one... my life was very complicated man jud... it was painful to think what had happen, the worst is hes married with 2 kids, i dont know what went wrong... but i know myself anytime soon i am very eager to have a different outlook as well as my daughter... ako ge bya-an ang akong life that i can say "it was okay" for this guy.... then sayop na pud ko!!! huh.... i am not TANGA, but i dont know ngano jud ni abot ko ani sa sitwasyon... libug jud ko.... layo ra sa hinagap nako nga type nga guy but i fall in him.... !!!!!!!!!!

u r right mostly pinoy are like that.... i agree with you... i am looking forward to have changes in my life ... sometimes kapoy na pud to think ba... faita sa life jd...

and to you congrats u have move on and find the right man for you... wish i could do it also asap... yes i am still young at heart not with age kai tung2 nako ug 30 hehehehe....

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne6 View Post
    well said, yvonne. Thank you for sharing. I'm sure daghan naka mata nga girls tungod ani imong post.

As for me gani, wala ko'y anak, and I've never been married either sa huwes or church. Ang issue sa akoa is my age. But I get a lot of discrimination pud gani because of it.

You never will forget a person. You will forget the feeling, the things you did together but he will always be in your heart because you loved him. Ang bottomline tingali is that you canchoose to divert your attention. A new love, hobby or activity. And another thing, move on sah jud before ka mo talk balik sa guy, because ang tendency if you force it kay whatever little love you have for him might turn to hate kung imo pugson. Step back, assess the situation and teach your heart to accept nga dili na jud mo pwede duha. Then maybe in the future pwede mo friends for the sake of the kid.

Life is simple, it is man who complicates it! ^_^

ka lisod ani..hehehe

finding a job would be effective...IMHO

focus nalng ka sa imong kid sis, try pod skwela kanang mga short courses lng para ma divert imo huna2x nya naa pa jud kay na earn for your self..

get down and dirty with work hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast