Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wink Where can i find the true authentic burrito here in cebu!

been craving for burrito lately..ang nasa mexican na restaurant sa it park dli man kau lami ,wlay lami ilang mexican rice!lata nya wlay lasa under seasoned kau.tanan!

i agree about that place in IT park.

good luck! if i find a good burrito place, i'll post about it here!

btaw lage lisud noh maytag naay palce na mo open up na igon anah!

apil ko ani.. lami burritos bai..

lage true2x!

Unless nakatilaw namo sa REAL MEXICAN BURRITO , then that would be the time we can say AUTHENTIC BURRITO . Kadtong nakatilaw na , you guys and gals know what I mean . I can make one close to being authentic , sa ingredients na lang ga daog because some of the ingredients needed are not available here in Cebu specially CILANTRO , JAPALEPNO and HABANERO . The main spices of the Mexican dishes .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Unsa na mga ingriedients ancho chille mga chilles sa mga mexican ,we us to make the authentic buritos here we use the ancho chille then meron carnitas and Mexican rice then refried beans coz we use to do that in my classes before we usually do texmex sometimes in our inter nation cuisine bro i have already tasted the authentic bro,

Authentic burrito would only mean the right spices . There are many kinds of burrito's . TEXMEX is not MEXICAN FOOD either , but TEXAN FOOD of MEXICAN INFLUENCES therefore is not AUTHENTIC .

Magdaog na ang burrito ( authentic ) sa SALSA both verde or picante , PICO de GALLO, GUACAMOLE and the real FLOUR TORTILLA .
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 07-17-2008 at 10:15 PM.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

i love burrito... i haven't tasted nga lami jud kaayo dire.. wa pako ka tilaw sa REAL mexican burrito... but i still know that d 1 in IT is not that gud.. i agree na medyo lata ila timpla... and d taste mura naa kuwang... mas lami pa bitaw mag-home made nalang... gutom na hinuon ko da!

sure mo uy

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast