Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default guide to finding the 'right' person

the trick is very simple.. you just imagine where that perfect person would go/hang-out

for example:

if you like athletic person - then go to the gym

catch my drift?

Default Re: guide to finding the 'right' person

any? para naa pud ta idea oi....

if finding the right person is as simple as going to the place where they possibly hang out then everybody would be with the right person and have a perfect relationship.Â* but does that ever happened?Â* Â*the truth is finding the right person happends in random.Â* you'll never know when or where you will meet him.Â* mao nay gi ingon swerte-swerte lang. faeta

@p-chan, khitty: i agree with u... :mrgreen:

its not a matter of finding the right person, but you have to be right for that person you have now..

Blog Entries

right person? i think ul find him/her at the moment that you least expect it. so don't be in such a hurry because it will come in the right time. basta the best thing that you could possibly do at the moment is to enjoy life to the fullest. para wen the time comes, you'll be ready na gyud.

Quote Originally Posted by grlnxtdor16
    right person? i think ul find him/her at the moment that you least expect it. so don't be in such a hurry because it will come in the right time. basta the best thing that you could possibly do at the moment is to enjoy life to the fullest. para wen the time comes, you'll be ready na gyud.
    lolx.. i think you've miss interpret... hahaha.. what i ment by 'right' is ideal.. hehehe...

for me, u don't have to find that right/ideal person...mu abot rmn na..we don't know when, where and who...it might be the girl/guy sitting right next to you in the bus....or for any instances...we just don't know...

@P-Chan:
    if u really mean the ideal person, he/she might not be the right person..
    there's no ideal person when the right one comes along...

you don't have to find the right person... you have to wait for them to come...

no matter how much u try to find mr. or miss right, if its not yet time to meet that special person then
    you won't be able to find them...

God already planned everything for us... we have to wait for that someone when the right time comes...

i think i get wat P-Chan wants to convey? i dont know if my hunch is ryt...

that is if .. u like a religious person go to church (pari? ehehe) ... and involve in religious groups and attend prayer meetings....frequently ...

ehehehe...

the right one will come along naturally and eventually........

Quote Originally Posted by miss tapya
    that is if .. u like a religious person go to church (pari? ehehe) ... and involve in religious groups and attend prayer meetings....frequently ...
    ya.. you're getting the idea.. but a priest? hehehe.. no no no.. kaw ha.. hahahaha..

but eventually a religous person is bound to pray at a church diba? lolx.. eventually he/she will pop-out

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast