Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Not Liking My Sibling's Lover

what would you do if you know that your brother/sister is so in love with this someone and you don't like his/her lover due to some disturbing personalities you have observed?

P.S.: this is in a general context. so it's not my experience. hehee

Default Re: Not Liking My Sibling's Lover

[color=navy] I would inform my sibling of my feelings and concerns because I have a right to express myself being family, flesh and blood.

Who else would know my sibling any better? When it comes to trouble, who else can my sibling readily depend on? I cannot speak for others but for me, I am deeply obligated to my family~ my parents and siblings~ if it's in my power, I would not allow any harm or trouble befall them.

But after having my say, then its for my sibling to decide whether to regard, respect or just ignore me. As long as they know where I stand, though it may not be beside them or behind them directly they know I'll be close by, ready for the worst case scenario.

i wish i could AT LEAST hate my sibling's lover. hay. wa man gihapon pod ko'y ma hate na tao oist.

but if this was the case, i would certainly try to understand first as to why she's what she is. and perhaps, with a little adjusting and caring, and all charing. but if she's just unbearable, i'd certainly tell my brother bout it and talk him out of his dreadful situation...

after all, we know that love isn't blind. only lovers refuse to see. so i'm showing him the way, hatagan pa jud nako xa'g flashlight!

if ur sibling's a minor, u must guide him/her on whatever possible way you can think of and make him/her understand the possible consequenses that might uccur. that's part, i guess, of your responsibility as the ate. talk her out of it.

pero if tiguwang na. u can still talk her out of it but remember: you have no right to judge what they see in that person. u might see only the shadow but not the man producing it. u might see only his disturbing/disgusting personalities/traits but she understands or even loves that trait. maybe he makes her happy in a way that u and the majority cant possibly do and understand.

people change in time, ur sister or his/her lover might change. for better or for worse. love can make them stronger or can even tear them apart. whatever the case may be, the decision is hers and hers alone. you dont wanna ruin the great paradise that she's building just because u see only her doing the work. and also many families survived great tragedies which eventually made them stronger...

ok ra baztah wala lang jud physical/emotional abuse. kay if ako sister giingana, ako xa hiwa2on ug isud sa lata sardinas. joke.

The last thing i wanna say is that "Love is not destiny... Its a choice"

pahibaw.on si sibling pero wa koy mabuhat. hahaha, d nalang magtagad2 bsta naa. :P

pasagdi na sila oi.....

Blog Entries
    This has always been my issue with my sib that it ruined my relationship with her
    I reached to a point that I stopped caring even if she would cry after every fight they
    have though it breaks my heart seeing her getting hurt but she told me to mind my
    own business... *sighs*
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

at the end of the day, our siblings would likely to follow their heart. although i have no issues like this but bahala siguro ug magubot mi, manghilabot jud ko niya ug blinded siya sa gugma. anyways, magkinaunsa, ang lalaki/babay, makabiya ra nimo as a partner, pero ang family will always be there. mag away man gani, magkasinabot ra in the end

ako younger sister is 16. sobra ug 10 years amo gap.
    karon nag sugod nag tig kadlawn matog kay naay ka chat sa skype.

basta kay, ako ra man ning kasab-an maminaw ra man pd. pero
    kahibaw ko nga when i turn my back on her, gapa badlong na sad.

ug maka uyab man gani ning kanahan, ako nlng siguro malooy sa laki.

I can so relate. I cant do anything, my sister is so in love and they have a kid na. So, civil nalang ko sa iyang partner. D man pud ko musulti sa akong sister. She's older than me. Im pretty sure kbw na ni xa unsay sakto or sayop. Basta, pray ra ko for them

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast