Default Trump Tests Positive for the Coronavirus

Ever since he tested positive for Covid-19, Trump has insisted he is doing brilliantly. He even had a drive-by photo-op Sunday in front of supporters outside Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and risked exposing secret service agents riding in his armored SUV. What are your thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Screwforcer View Post
    Ever since he tested positive for Covid-19, Trump has insisted he is doing brilliantly. He even had a drive-by photo-op Sunday in front of supporters outside Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and risked exposing secret service agents riding in his armored SUV. What are your thoughts on this?
    You say Trump “risked exposing secret service agent” to the virus? My thoughts is simple, every agent took an oath to protect the president. They will take a bullet willingly for the president. Corona V is NOT fatal. I don’t think they give a shit about corona virus. Only the liberal media would cook up something like that. Anything Trump does is bad

trump defeated covid very easily...

That photo op isn't really necessary, he can just post a video message rather than risk the lives of the secret agents just for a photo op.

Quote Originally Posted by Knismesis View Post
    That photo op isn't really necessary, he can just post a video message rather than risk the lives of the secret agents just for a photo op.
    Yes, I agree with you. it's all just for publicity

He defeated it quickly and now he has a bigger chance winning on November 3/4

Quote Originally Posted by GodEmperorGillan View Post
    He defeated it quickly and now he has a bigger chance winning on November 3/4
    I've heard some people did not believe that Trump contracted Covid-19 and it was only publicity to boost his chances of winning the coming election.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwforcer View Post
    I've heard some people did not believe that Trump contracted Covid-19 and it was only publicity to boost his chances of winning the coming election.
    There's the publicity word again. This time Trump fakes Covid 19 for publicity reason. You must have heard that from fake news CNN. Come on, if you believe Biden would make a better president , atong istoryahon or lantugi-on, after all we are in istorya.net

Blog Entries
    Hollywood ra kaayog dating, ok ra na wa ra na sa iyang kumingking mura na cyag c Thanos ang looy jud kitang mga uyamot ky matiwas jud tag way kwarta

Four more days

11.    Advertisement