Default The search for the perfectly cooked seabass

I once came across a perfectly pan-seared sea bass dish, soft but not soggy. It had the perfect texture, the melt-in-your-mouth kind. Ever since then, sea bass has been one of my all time fave dishes.
    I've been on the hunt for the perfect sea bass dish. Tried one last night at the tinderbox and although the combination of the ravioli, mushrooms, white sauce and sea bass was impeccable, sadly the sea bass was overcooked.

Imagine my dismay! It was like lighting up fireworks... You see them shooting up to the sky and before they explode, you just see a spark and then they fall back to the ground! Huge disappointment.

So, if anyone knows a restaurant in cebu who serves a perfectly cooked sea bass dish, do let me know.

I still haven't found any...

i am not sure if they still do, but the following restos serve seabass dishes: KK resto in Parkmall, Guisseppe resto going towards Ma Luisa Subd Entrance, and Abaca Resto at Punta Engano. KK Parkmall I think includes seabass in their lunch buffet, though I havent tried their buffet. I think for your taste, the buffet would still end up on the overcooked side. Seabass would be best a la carte, and served right after cooking.

were the same i love sea bass and fjord sole.. try in GUSTAVIAN the best restaurant ive ever had with those.. its a bit pricey but worth it raman sad..GUSTAVIAN is in ma.luisa road near in the spa of cebu

try La MAison... very good same as the price

try OLIO in crossroads

Try ANZANI resto in nivel hills... I think it's previously orchidia.

best sea bass dish I've ever tasted.

8.    Advertisement