Default Looking for bookeepers or CPA to help me register my biz in cebu

I'm currently overseas right now with the intention to start a business in the Philippines before I return there for good. I'm into Information Technology and Engineering and would like to start a company in this field. I'm willing to pay your services as per your price but please let's be crystal clear in discussions.

I am a man of my words but I hate people na kalit2x lang puno ug presyo while the discussions move on. Like if mgsabot pa kay moingon na 5 steps lang ang buhaton and with the expenses of 10K. Then after a few days moingon nasad na naa pa lain additional 5K and so on until dili mahuman ang trabaho.

If you are interested to work for me, please send a private message along with a short background of your experience in registering a business, esp. a corporation.

sent you a PM bro...

bizaid.cebu

Default Virtual accountants, online bookkeepers in cebu city

This is to offer our services for register your business here in Cebu.

Our company is BIZAID BUSINESS SUPPORT AND SERVICES.

other services includes:

-online bookkeeping
    -Accounting system design and implementation
    -Accounting Software installation and support
    -tax consultancy
    -feasibility studies
    -outsource payroll
    -among others

Our firm is composed of young CPAs and internationally certified bookkeepers based in Cebu City.

We have a good years of experience in setting-up businesses, currently we have two ongoing registration, a local limited partnership (IT company) and foreign branch office(stock corporation).

We have a temporary website at online bookkeepers Philippines and soon to be finished Under Construction

you may reach us at the following:

YM: bizaid.cebu
    email: info@bizaidnow.com

our office is located at:

Head Office:
    Mezzanine D, GMT Bldg II
    P del Rosario and Junquera Sts
    Cebu City
    phone: 267-1273

sub-office/offshore projects:
    unit 506, Danaque Bldg
    Osmena Boulevard
    phone: 412-4560

AFFORDABLE RATES, WORK GUARANTEED, CAN START IMMEDIATELY

CONTACT PERSON:
    Albert d. Montanez
    admontanez@bizaidnow.com
    +63 9153499045

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbiter View Post
    I'm currently overseas right now with the intention to start a business in the Philippines before I return there for good. I'm into Information Technology and Engineering and would like to start a company in this field. I'm willing to pay your services as per your price but please let's be crystal clear in discussions.

I am a man of my words but I hate people na kalit2x lang puno ug presyo while the discussions move on. Like if mgsabot pa kay moingon na 5 steps lang ang buhaton and with the expenses of 10K. Then after a few days moingon nasad na naa pa lain additional 5K and so on until dili mahuman ang trabaho.

If you are interested to work for me, please send a private message along with a short background of your experience in registering a business, esp. a corporation.

5.    Advertisement