Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up RTW wholesale supplier in cebu?

Im planning to invest in RTW business. Kinsay supplier ug RTWs dri sa cebu? Pls PM me or contact me @ 09327104704 or 09093992926. Thanks.

bro, naay daghan diha sa colon... anha gani ko magkomprahan na karon pero dili lang para baligya nako... 3 items bro pwede na wholesale price... pangita lang didto basta naay daghan...

ako bro, i could supply you with ladies' RTW. you can check my site Loads of Stuff. the prices posted are for retail. just contact me for the wholesale prices.

Quote Originally Posted by mycakehouse View Post
    ako bro, i could supply you with ladies' RTW. you can check my site Loads of Stuff. the prices posted are for retail. just contact me for the wholesale prices.

looking for someone open for consignment. we need RTW suppliers for the summer sale bazaar in IT park lahug this april 8, 2010. message me if you are interested or you know someone who can help us.

you can text me 09175190715..we have a lot of stocks..my gf sells rtw..we can do consignment..how long will the bazaar be?

Good day!

I supply "in" and trendy fashionable dresses for a very cheap wholesale price starting from P280-400 only!!!

Here are my sample :

Quote Originally Posted by business_stuffs View Post
    Good day!

I supply "in" and trendy fashionable dresses for a very cheap wholesale price starting from P280-400 only!!!

Here are my sample :

i tried txting but ddnt gt a rplyn

Hi. I can supply you with great dresses, blouses, skirts and shorts of great quality and elegant styles for as low as 180-250 pesos and nothing more than that regardless of style. I also pay half of shipping fee. Just to give you and idea, for 5k-10 orders, you only pay 300 maximum for the shipment and this is a home delivery through LBC. I personally do the picking of each clothes that I supply that way I can assure my clients of only the best. If you would like to check out some of the clothes I have supplied ( rtw styles change every month depending on your preference/theme of the month), please check out my facebook account - mypriv8link@yahoo.com and check out my last photo album Styles 2 Choose. If you are interested, please email me at mypriv8link@yahoo.com or contact me at 09225840134. I take orders every Friday and deliver them on a Saturday or Sunday and you get your items in just a day guaranteed. - ELLEN

Default Re: RTW wholesale supplier in cebu?

hi i can supply u fashionable yet affordable rtw's like dresses,cardigans,tops,shorts,maxi etc.. prices ranges from 250-290 pesos minimum order of 8 pcs .if ur interested visit my fb account getdressed14@yahoo.com or txt in this number 09226450625

Default Re: RTW wholesale supplier in cebu?

Quote Originally Posted by karloura View Post
    hi i can supply u fashionable yet affordable rtw's like dresses,cardigans,tops,shorts,maxi etc.. prices ranges from 250-290 pesos minimum order of 8 pcs .if ur interested visit my fb account getdressed14@yahoo.com or txt in this number 09226450625
    sis, im interested, i visited your FB account. are the items posted in your FB the ones you'll be supplying?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast