Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast

Default Are you satisfied with your face and body?

my reason for posting this is that sometyms i'm jealous of what pipol have that i don't or their achivements or y they're goodlooking and i'm not, y they're tall and i'm not---->everything that i'm not!!!sorry for posting this coz i'm really feeling down right now!!!

Default Re: R u satisfied with what u have?ur face and ur Body to be precise!!

sorry took me so long to be here. i'm here to save you. hehe. kidding.

as to your question - in your best mood try to look at yourself in the mirror with nobody else, you'll notice you'll see a fine looking man, not perfect but a fine looking man just the same. now try to put another human being beside you then you'll notice yourself change your mind. that's what happens if you measure yourself by how other people appear on the outside. i have to say it's pathetic. get over it. when you finally do, consider it your biggest achievement yet.

is tinker bell less sexy because she has smaller boobs than that girl giant who fell in love with an elf (or was it a leprechaun) in Shrek II?

Sabi nila kung anong meron ka love it... don't try to change it coz it's a gift... kahit duling ka pa or bungal, kulang sa boobs, kinulang sa pwet, nakakalbo na, walang enough space for pimples, got a bad haircut, mataba, sobrang payat, maitim, mukhang anak-araw or saksakan ng pangit. what matters most is mahal mo sarili mo, and everytime titingin ka sa mirror nakukuha mo pa ring ngumiti...

Gaya ko... I know I am not that pretty, hindi matangos ilong ko, I am not blonde, di rin ala J'lo ang butt at lalong hindi ala jessica alba ang katawan, in fact matatawag akong chubby... pero walang mangyayari sa akin if i'll compare myself with those people...

now question mo is if i'm satisfied with what i have? yes i am... I am really satisfied...

and i wanna share this song from sugababes pala... i kinda like the message of this song... para to sa mga taong medyo nahihiya sa hitsura nila at sa mga pintasera din.

UGLY

When I was 7
    They said I was strange
    I noticed that my eyes and hair weren't the same
    I asked my parents if I was OK
    They said you're more beautiful
    And that's the way they show they wish
    They had your smile
    So my confidence was up for a while
    I got real comfortable with my own style
    I knew that they were only jealous cos

People are all the same
    And we only get judged by what we do
    My personality reflects me
    And if I'm ugly then
    So are you
    So are you

There was a time when I felt like I cared
    That I was shorter than everyone there
    People made me feel like life was unfair
    And I did things that made me ashamed
    Cos I didn't know my body would change
    I grew taller than them in more ways
    But there will always be the one who will say
    Something bad to make them feel great

Everybody talks bad about somebody
    And never realises how it affects somebody
    And you bet it won't be forgotten
    Envy is the only thing it could be

o oi! satisfy kaau..

Yes! I'm satisfied! :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet

is tinker bell less sexy because she has smaller boobs than that girl giant who fell in love with an elf (or was it a leprechaun) in Shrek II?
    * OT: Are you referin to Princess Fiona? Ogre to silang duha ni Shrek.

as a whole... yep, i am satisfied with what i have...
    but if pwede pa ko motaas gamay mas maayo unta 5'3" ra man gud ko. gamayng tao...bisan 5'6" lang ok na...hehehe

yeah...im satisfied and contented with what i really have in life.

face- i'm pretty much contented with how i look.
    body- it's a different story. an incessant source of insecurity.
    that's why i decided to make some drastic changes with my eating habits and fitness.
    i'm not fat, i am just not visually satisfied with my body.

YES i am... It's GOd's gift so we should love it.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast