Default what is the best radio station in Cebu?

I dont wat jud pinaka sikat nga radio station..gusto lang ko makahibaw n u mga comments..

i really like BT 105.9 kay tig-air silag daghan up-and-coming rock bands na di pa kaayo sikat sa ato-a..

pero nice sad ang killerbee..touchy lng ug issues panagsa (w/c makes me like.hahah)..Good Times with Mo!

AOL Radio jd ako ganahan,,. daghan ka mapilian genre..

Online Radio - Free Internet Radio Stations - AOL Music

most radio stations are limited because they're controlled by PD's who care more about commercial status than the music

I hope the return of NU 107 will make things better...

I hope like NU Manila, they'll play bands like Bat For Lashes, Fleet Foxes, Bon Iver, Wilco, Mastodon, along with more mainstream bands like Paramore, Nickelback, Coldplay, and some classics like The Beatles, MC5, The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc, and some christian music too....

In other words, i hope they won't limit their music for as long as it belongs under the umbrella of rock..

Quote Originally Posted by countrykidanthony View Post
    most radio stations are limited because they're controlled by PD's who care more about commercial status than the music

I hope the return of NU 107 will make things better...

I hope like NU Manila, they'll play bands like Bat For Lashes, Fleet Foxes, Bon Iver, Wilco, Mastodon, along with more mainstream bands like Paramore, Nickelback, Coldplay, and some classics like The Beatles, MC5, The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc, and some christian music too....

In other words, i hope they won't limit their music for as long as it belongs under the umbrella of rock..
    i agree bro.. there are lots of great bands without mainstream fame.. sometimes what happens with "some" mainstream bands is that most of their songs sounds the same, trying to use the same formula..but... if it works, it works, right? hehe

kudos to NU though, sometimes they play songs that most of us wouldn't expect..looking forward to hearing more symphonic black/death metal kay dili mn saba ang uban na songs...

yah being the home of NU ROCK they should include all kinds of rock from folk rock to alt.country to grunge to indie to mainstream to metal of all kinds to punk to etc...

7.    Advertisement