Default LF: Computer Engineer as Technical Adviser for thesis

I'm looking of A computer engineer, to be our thesis adviser,we will give honorarium, a thesis adviser will be the one to support with us during on the day of our panel defend, please i need your support for our thesis and on the flow of our panel day. Im studying at University of Cebu Lapu-lapu and Mandaue, actually i am the who make our document, we are 5 in all, some are of the hardware side,software, and of the model (prototype).please pm me or text to my no. (09233320642)i really need ur help, our defend will be this coming first week of march.
    Read the forum rules before posting.

Thank you.

Default LF: Technical adviser

I'm looking of any field of engineering, to be our technical adviser,we will give honorarium, a technical adviser will be the one to support with us during on the day of our panel defend, please i need your support for our thesis and on the flow of our panel day. Im studying at University of Cebu Lapu-lapu and Mandaue, actually i am the one who make our document, we are 5 in all, some are of the hardware side,software, and of the model (prototype).please pm me or text to my no. (09233320642)i really need ur help, our defend will be this coming first week of march.

3.    Advertisement