Default FUJIFILM X-E2 Black Body Only Mint condition Bought November 2015 @ Henry's with Fuji PH Warranty

Please Note I'm only chance selling the body as im not 100% sure ill change my body - meaning this ad could be cancelled at anytime unless there is a sure buyer

Item:
    Fujifilm X-E2 'BODY ONLY' with latest FW 4.00 - Pretty much all features of the X-E2s and XT10 are there, except for the physical differences
    -Body is scratchless 100%, OC ang owner, always kept clean, never repaired, never dropped, no issues, screen protected from day 1. Can even pass as brand new.
    -Bought November 2015 @ Henry's Ayala Cebu with Official PH warranty (with warranty card and official receipt)
    Inclusions:
    Original Fujifilm Strap, with metal triangles and leather cover
    Original Fujifilm Charger for NPW126 Batt
    Original Fujifilm Battery NPW126
    Box, Manuals, CD Etc.

RFS: Change Body Style/Color

Note: For Sale Only cash or trade to XT10 of the same mint condition (any color) with official fuji PH warranty
    if you like lenses, you can find in facebook XPPH-Shop group - lots of cheap second hand lenses there
    Heads up: will not entertain any other trades or lowballers

current price right now (with official fuji warranty) is 32k (body only) and 36,990 for the X-E2s Body only
    PRICE: 27k

Contact me here via PM or txt 09324592238
    will post pics on demand or to follow lang
    I'm willing to meet up to show the item to SURE BUYERS ONLY, preferably magda mo inyoang lens, if there is one scratch on it i will understand if you'll cancel the deal.

if madugay ug stagnant ang ad, i'll just cancel the sale.

B a d u m p !

B a d u m p !

B a d u m p !

B a d u m p !

6.    Advertisement