Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    irmz

Default i wanted to start a business need help...

Gusto unta ko start business, wala lang ko pinas to administer it. I'm only home every after 5 months for a month holiday. Any sugggestion anyone? i have a capital of 150k. thanks..

Default Re: i wanted to start a business need help...

you can ask some accountants who also do part time retainership to offer you some services like DTI processing, licenses, etc.....

tiguma lang sa na......

Irmz..first of all you have to consider things you like doing or what you are good at. Say for example, you know how to bake, flower arrange, or you are good in selling etc. before you decide what business you get into. Next step is consider how much capital youll be needing to start one... Businesses dont usually flourish for months, you will go through alot of rough times where you lose rather than profit, thats why you need to have a buffer. Get to know more about the business youll be venturing.... read, read, read, research, then ask around! I hope this helps. Good luck

hi. if you are interested to venture into business, lets meet and talk about it. text me lang at 09272387760

Quote Originally Posted by irmz
    Gusto unta ko start business, wala lang ko pinas to administer it. I'm only home every after 5 months for a month holiday. Any sugggestion anyone? i have a capital of 150k. thanks..
    How about starting an internet cafe?

Quote Originally Posted by irmz View Post
    hi i suggest, you start a buy and sell business. 150thou is quite small kung put up ka store gyud kay renovation and licensing alone would just wipe your 150thou all out. You mentioned na travel ka, why not find something interesting yet cheap there that you think you are confident enough your friends will purchase from you. Like i have a friend in Dubai, everytine she comes home she brings her perfume since its alot cheaper there esp kung mag sale compare dri. SOld ourt pirme iya perfume. Dako kayo iya kita.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jansian View Post
    How about starting an internet cafe?
    i was thinking of that too bro, or save the money also for a bigger business.

bai i suggest you start investing portion of your money into business and the rest to savings if nagduha-duha ka.mas maayo start ka today and one day at a time you let it grow. make sure u have someone nga MASALIGAN mobantay kay wala ka diri.

if ganahan ka mag business of purified drinking water contact us or pm

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast