Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Internet cafe owners: Let's make a new organization

internet cafe owners

its time for a us to make na new internet organization that can really protect our interest

,any body there who are welling to be a leader please count me in as your number member

and supporter.lets make our group the true organization that is united to protect our own

vested interest.

Default Re: internet cafe owners its time for a us to make na new internet organization

Okay pod ni bai..Maayo ni.

Maayo unta naay mo stand up firmly here as a leader for this planned organization of yours..

Default Re: internet cafe owners its time for a us to make na new internet organization

Quote Originally Posted by EnterBEN
    internet cafe owners

its time for a us to make na new internet organization that can really protect our interest

,any body there who are welling to be a leader please count me in as your number member

and supporter.lets make our group the true organization that is united to protect our own

vested interest.
    I think it's about time too nga mag organize mo ug new cafe association. My cousin is not a member of ICAC though they are pressuring him to join the association. However, since my cousin's Internet cafe is located outside cebu city, di sila kapugos. ICAC as what I've observe is useless based on what I have been reading and hearing.

internet cafe owners

vested interest.
    inyo ra interest? how about the customers interest

hello gud day to all!

ok raman bro pero maglisod ta kay ang icac gani pila na katuig dghan nga mga member nga na logi pero buhi ra gihapon ang icac,suggestion lng bro nice mn imo idea ug sa uban unsa kaha mag pa member ta icac tapos mag pili ta sa mga leader is not the title mn gud its the group..bro morag lisod gyud gamay na..

bro pag madayon kana nga plano unsa kaha ato name sa organization..puedi sad "GENUINE ICAC"..Hehehehe

ang ako mga bro ug sis suggestion lang kay ako mismo naa naman ko cafe b4 no exist ang ICAC .

yes naay mga icac members nga dugay nang nagsira kay nalugi ug dili lang gamay daghan na sila pero dili lang

kana did you know nga naay mga ICAC officers nga wala na cafe kay dugay nasad nalugi o nag sira for good

that is absolutely ironic how can you expect someone to lead and take good care of ur interested when he

himself lost his own .if u are a member of icac right now did you ever ask the officers as to who are those ICAC officers

who no longer have thier icafe.

Dili kaha maau nga sila nalang unta ang misulti sa ilaha mga member kinsa kadtong

mga officers nga wala nay cafe without there members asking .UG kung ako nag officer nga wala na icafe

d kaha ko maulaw mag officer officer nga ako mismo d man ko kabalo mag manage o mag lead sa ako kaugalingon negosyo .

ang ako mga bro ug sis suggestion lang kay ako mismo naa naman ko cafe b4 no exist ang ICAC .

yes naay mga icac members nga dugay nang nagsira kay nalugi ug dili lang gamay daghan na sila pero dili lang

kana did you know nga naay mga ICAC officers nga wala na cafe kay dugay nasad nalugi o nag sira for good

that is absolutely ironic how can you expect someone to lead and take good care of ur interested when he

himself lost his own .if u are a member of icac right now did you ever ask the officers as to who are those ICAC officers

who no longer have thier icafe.

Dili kaha maau nga sila nalang unta ang misulti sa ilaha mga member kinsa kadtong

mga officers nga wala nay cafe without there members asking .UG kung ako nag officer nga wala na icafe

d kaha ko maulaw mag officer officer nga ako mismo d man ko kabalo mag manage o mag lead sa ako kaugalingon negosyo .

sakto sad imo bai. I think much better if ang mga opisyales sa ICAC should have an existing Icafe. Otherwise dili jud ma protected ang interest sa mga Icafe owners.

In case you open a new association, pwedi sad "geniune ICAC" like what Melvz said hehe. Bitaw, I find ICAC useless, just to be honest. I mean what for mag member mo ug Internet Cafe Association when the interest of the cafe owners and the customers are not protected. Even my cousin doesn't get the point why the cebu city Icafe owners has to pay upfront to ICAC before acquiring a business permit to operate an Internet Cafe?

Just my cents lang.

guys,

kinsa inyo ISP?

post ni martenkerby

PABUHAGAY

it was 1999 when i started my i cafe business with only 5 pc in a squater area

with a rented dilapidated barong barong house ,walay aircon

gipenturahan ug puti nga first coating lang.

Dispite,i was still invited to attend a general membership meeting from an

internet cafe organization daw .naturally from the begining

i was so proud just to be invited to my mind ka bootan ani

nila bisag mga gagmay rami nga internetan gi invite pa man guihapon me

i was even more amazed when i saw them to be well dress and seemed

to me to be a men and women of dignity but sad to say that from

the moment they open thier mouth my first impression seemed to

fade away fastly that i hated the feeiling of being there murag

softdrink ba nga imong gi inom ug diresto only to know nga naa

di ay ok-ok sa sulod nakaka suka and i cursed every moment

and every minute and the hours that i was there feeling stupid,gullible

and humiiated it really came to a point nga kung mahimo palang akong

sikaran ang nawong sa speaker parihas ba sa iring nga nangawat

sa pag kaon nga guibilin para nimo. hambog,botbot,nga mga speaker

nga ganahan pa mo istorya kunuhay nga imaginary connections

sa city hall ug sa microsoft kay sa mag discuss

sa mga topic nga maka ayo sa mga internet cafe.

ti aw mo na nga ang P3000 daw nga membership fee kulang pa daw sa pag lobby nila

sa mga city councilors para dili mag pasar ug ordinance nga

mag dili sa mga bata nga musolod sa mga internet cafe sa mga oras

nga ting klase ug sa microsoft para dili na daw mag istrikto sa inspection.

i really dont know how i survive in this kind of business

but with the help from above, my wife and my stupid desire to excel

i was able to put up 80 pcs and 60 more come september

but still i am proud to say that i survived this

business without being affiliated to an organization

whose leaders constantly brag there technogical knowhow "kuno" and expertise

and connections"kuno" but come to think that most of them were already gone out of business.

kay lagi mga humbugero man nga ang uban gali mga officers pa guihapon

bisag wala nay cafe.(what a shame).what is more shameful way to brag that

you are an expert but end up packing up like a sour losers.

when i attended the internet organization meeting 5 or 6 years ago

i was so disgusted when i heard the internet cafe organization officer calling the

small computeran nga mga kawatan ug kuryente to think that they invited us only to be insulted as such.

treated as if they were the only rightful people to put up an internet cafe business.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast