Default Caring for my puppies.. Need your suggestions...

mga bros and sis i have 5 pups from my female bully. DOB june 26. We fed them at first with the combination of breastfeeding and bottle feeding goat's milk. But later on it was already more on the bottle feeding coz we can see that the pups can only take in less milk from the dam. but we noticed na hinay pud ang growth sa pups and ga dagko lng ang tiyan if bottle fed cla. so we decided na balik namo cla ug breastfeeding. but karn na 3 weeks na cla running 4 weeks na unta daut man ang pups. as in kulang jud ug nourishment. so what can you suggests guys that we should do? i really need your infos. thanx..

tsk-tsk-tsk nganong ni-enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rky@Fay View Post
    mga bros and sis i have 5 pups from my female bully. DOB june 26. We fed them at first with the combination of breastfeeding and bottle feeding goat's milk. But later on it was already more on the bottle feeding coz we can see that the pups can only take in less milk from the dam. but we noticed na hinay pud ang growth sa pups and ga dagko lng ang tiyan if bottle fed cla. so we decided na balik namo cla ug breastfeeding. but karn na 3 weeks na cla running 4 weeks na unta daut man ang pups. as in kulang jud ug nourishment. so what can you suggests guys that we should do? i really need your infos. thanx..
    better consult a vet sir para makasiguro ka...

pwede naman na e deworm cguro

5.    Advertisement