Question Choosing the right DLP Projector

Guys, I would like to ask help in choosing a DLP Projector (Digital Light Processing).
    We would like to buy a brand new DLP projector but I'm not sure about my options but I think I want to consider the ANSI lumens and its resolution. We only got a small budget for it maybe 25-30k stretched up. I want at least 1024 x 768 or maybe the wide screen version of it at least 1366 x 768.
    Or if possible I want it to have settings for the wide screen view and normal view (resolution options).
    If there is better or a larger resolution for the named price above, it will better for my options.
    About the lumens, I'm not really sure about it but I think we need more lumens of atleast 2500 ANSI lumens. So that the brigthness of the sun rays will not overpower the screen because we will be putting the DLP Projector in a semi exposed area (open room that has many windows & sun rays can freely pass, like an open hall). I think 2500 lumens will be enough, ahmn I don't know.. I need input, advice, information, more knowledge about it and the good brands for the item as well.
    Thanks Guys

i think you're on the right track. go for the highest resolution and lumens rating that your money can buy.

But i need it to be more powerful (considering resolution & the amt of light it can have) but less in cost.
    I'm thinking maybe some of you knows what brand is specialized for that technology or what is the most preferred brand for that. Or maybe you can give me advice where to buy that thing in a lesser cost than regular price..

4.    Advertisement