Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Unsaon pag convert sa VHS to DVD?

Please help. Any info?

Default Re: Unsaon pag convert sa VHS to DVD?

hmmm.... if naa ka Panasonic GS-15 murag maka connect na ang analog then maka record ka to MiniDV, from there i-capture nimo sa usa ka PC through FireWire 400 and then render... then convert to MPEG2, then burn to DVD.

Mao ba. Ang ako man gud nabasahan nga feedback kanang ipa agi ug computer ang pag convert sa VHS to DVD kay di kuno klaro. Unya ang sound pud kuno medyo ulahi kaysa action. Ambot unsa ka tinood ni. Kana kahang diritsu na VHS to DVD without passing to a PC? Naa ba?

you'll probably need a capture card, since VHS connects to other devices through RCA.

I believe there is no other way but to go capture the VHS footage through DVD. I've done this a lot of times, I haven't had a problem with the video or the audio.

Try ko lang inyo suggestions. Please dont locked this topic kay i will ask question if i encounter some problems. thanks.

You can use the Philips DVD Recorder if you can afford it.
    Before shelling out your hard-earned cash, maybe you'll like the way I do it.
    What I use is an ordinary Jetway TV Tuner Card which also has an analog video input jack. I also have a Pinnacle TV Tuner Card installed in another PC and it works fine, too.
    Anyway, the performance of their video capture quality is not the issue because, well, they both perform poorly.
    You don't get quality capture from these cheap cards.
    The secret is in the software used. That's where Intervideo WinDVD Recorder comes in.
    This program can amazingly capture good quality DVD video in real time!
    You can then use the mpg output for DVD authoring like Adobe DVD Encore for making DVD menus.

bay $dbpasswd, unsa man mo accept ka ug customer naa ko vhs gusto nako ipaconvert to vcd? pila imo charge kada copy? kay duha ni ka vhs tape ako ipa convert to vcd. need your response.

Quote Originally Posted by pnoize2k4
    you'll probably need a capture card, since VHS connects to other devices through RCA.

I believe there is no other way but to go capture the VHS footage through DVD. I've done this a lot of times, I haven't had a problem with the video or the audio.

bay! unsa imo gamit na capture card?

indie: i use a pinnacle AV/DV. it gives me to capture from both analog and digital sources.

pnoize2k4: thanks for the info. ako nya na tiguman para maconvert ko ni ako videos

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast