Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM - Brand NEW!!! (must see pics)

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hello fellow istoryans, im selling this brand new CANON EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
    This lens is the kit lens that came with my 7D, but I'm using my 24-105L, so i'm selling this one.
    It comes with the front and end caps and the warranty card as shown in the photos below with the serial number in both the lens and the card.
    It's a new lens and was used only twice just to test it, both indoor and outdoor.
    So needless to say, the lens is in mint, brand new condition as you can see in the actual photos of the lens below.

I'm throwing in for FREE a new and original Canon 72mm UV Haze Filter to protect the glass on your lens from scratches as well as a EW78BII Lens Hood replacement.

Selling it for only P14,980

I am based here in California, but I will be home for Sinulog, so this will be available come January 13, 2010.
    I can do meetups in Ayala or SM, and I would encourage that you take you're sweet time to fully check out and test this lens, while i buy you coffee,
    and we can talk about Canon gears and photography in general =)
    Bring your camera body, bring an extra lens, bring your laptop to check your test shots, bring an extra friend to help you check the unit, bring and do whatever
    you need to make sure that you're buying a good lens.
    For your peace of mind, I'll give you 7 days of personal warranty (+1 yr. of Canon's International Warranty), my address and contact info in cebu,
    and yes you can take a picture of me if that'll give you added security and confidence in buying
    I've sold quite a number of other items na here in istorya every time mo uli ko ug cebu, so you can search around for my previous posts if you want to make sure that i'm a good and trustworthy seller.

The posted price is really good na, so please be nice and don't lowball me with ridiculously barat nga offer sa presyo, or post "pilay last price ani?" if you're not a serious buyer =)

Message me if you have any questions at all with this lens, or any other canon canon gears in general (yes, I'm a self-confessed CANON fanboy/gearhead ), and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Thank you for reading my post.
    God Bless =)

Also selling: CANON EOS 500D / Rebel T1i

https://www.istorya.net/forums/gadget...ml#post6128004

If you have any questions about this lens, or any basic questions about starter / upgrade lens in general, feel free to just message me and i'll be glad to answer your questions or help you get started.

Thank you for reading my post.
    God Bless =)

Actual photos below:

Reserved this one for me Sir... my contact number is 0922-828-5765. Thanks.

i have a niece who's coming home this x'mas,she's in vegas right now,how many days wil it take for my niece to recieve the item coz she's leaving for cebu next friday,and do you have relatives here where i can give the money to?my contact no. is 09175460579

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    i have a niece who's coming home this x'mas,she's in vegas right now,how many days wil it take for my niece to recieve the item coz she's leaving for cebu next friday,and do you have relatives here where i can give the money to?my contact no. is 09175460579
    Bro,
    Ask ta ko, pwede ba na i mount sa 450D. Pasensya na, ignorant gyud ko lenses, 1 month pa lang ko sa DSLR world. Ngita ta ko better walk around lenses. Dili kaayo ko satisfied sa 18-55mm kit lens.

Salamat

asa naman seller ani wui,sayanga kun dili madala karon friday sa akong pagumangkon oy,maayo unta x'mas gift para sa akong wife..........seller asa naka?

@thunderbolt, sensya na, i had numerous engangements over the weekend.
    Sensya na bro, pero i would prefer an in-person transaction, para sure nga walay prob later on.
    @romel, yes bro, this is an EF mount lens, pwede sa imong 450D.
    @dairyman, noted sa imong contact number, i'll be in touch.

@ALL:

I'm giving 1st preference to those who are getting both the camera and the lens.
    I'm giving 2nd preference to those who will message in the order that i get the message.
    So please message me privately, PM, and include your contact number and i'll be in touch as soon as inig abot nako sa cebu. Salamat! =)

pm'ed you bro.

@smack_DOT, got your pm bro

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast