Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Which Family KTV has better sound system Crossroad's K-1 or BTC's Pod 5

I just visited POD 5 the new family ktv at Banilad Town Centre...how does the sound compare to K1?

Default Re: Which Family KTV has better sound system Crossroad's K-1 or BTC's Pod 5

la man ko katoltol ana

Default Re: Which Family KTV has better sound system Crossroad's K-1 or BTC's Pod 5

ok iyang sound system bro... den mas updated ilang mga songs.... pero both naa clay promo if between 1-5pm ka mo sulod... (not sure though ha...) murag 50% off (both Pod5 and K1) pero ang nakalahi lang is rate per hour only ang Pod5, ang sa K1 kay murag per hour ug ang drinks.....

my berks and I frequent K1 at Banilad. Their sound system is good you wont even recognize ur voice kay munindot man! they have the best pizza and chimichanga in town. Medyo mahal nga lang ang K1 but then again sulit man sya. POD 5 been there once and compared to K1 ambot! makatawa ko dd2 kay ang tingog pangit man hahaha dli man mura sa k1 na nindut! hahaha!

K1 over Pod5!!! :mrgreen:

K-1 uses Pioneer amps designed in the early 90s. POD 5 uses new BePro amps with digital signal processors, BBE enhancement, etc. BBE fills in the missing harmonics and makes the sound more "live". Especially important with compressed audio sources such as those used in the computerized karaoke system of both POD 5 and K-1 (they use the same software except POD 5 uses a newer version).

The system at POD 5 also has dynamic signal amplification, which normalizes the volume of the background audio, while the older system at K-1 doesn't have that.

All the new Family KTVs in Manila are switching to BePro amps because a) Pioneer and BMB are OBSOLETE, they're not even in the karaoke market anymore b) BePro with BBE and DSP simply sound better with compressed audio sources.

So if the question is about a better sound system, for me POD 5 has it.

My advice though is to go to both places and try them out yourself.. don't take other people's word for it... what sounds nice to someone else might sound terrible to you. Some people have no idea what good sound should be like anyway.

Tried both na w/ my bkada.....

cge na mi adto sa k1 b4 pero mas ganahan ko sa pod 5... aside from mas bag-o songs nila, mas klaro akong tingog. I can clearly hear my voice gyud.. tin-aw ang sound.

Sa k1 naay pagka muffled ilang sound didto.

Pod5!

i havent been to Pod5 yet but ive heard they have a nice sound system and new sets of songs...i frequent K1 together w/ my frendz..its kinda mahal pro ok baya didto...nice ang place...

havn't anyone noticed that this thread is completely OT?

Pod 5 of course !Â* Â*:mrgreen:Â* Â*Try their crispy pata and ribs. Big servings. Value for money !

Pod 5, & mas cheaper than k1.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast