Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default What would you do if your GF doesn't like your barkadas?

What would you do if your GF doesn't like your barkadas?

Tips lang mga bro.... I had a friend in this situation.

Default Re: What would you do if your GF doesn't like your barkadas?

Quote Originally Posted by carlos uno
    What would you do if your GF doesn't like your barkadas? Tips lang mga bro.... I had a friend in this situation.
    @carlos uno, by GF I assume you mean Grand-Father? Kasi kung girlfriend lang bro, this thread is in the wrong board. This board is all about family matters kasi eh...

If my Grand-Father doesn't approve the company I keep well there's nothing he could do because he doesn't have to spend time with me or my company. If he considers my barkada as a bad influence, well I'll take his objections in consideration. After all he's older, he may been there before and is just looking out for me.

But ultimately the choice remains to me. Whether everything with my barkada turns out okay or a mistake; it's my decision to make, my mistake to learn, my life to live.

Kung ang lolo ko pa nga dili maka-buot nako, unsa pa kaha uyab?

If people like family or girlfriends have trouble with my friends, it's really a simple matter of adjusting schedules and time in order to make sure they won't be exposed to each other. They don't have to be friends with my friends, no one is forcing them to make friends with my friends if they don't want to.

hehehe grand-father ka dyan.

Ang akin lang ba.... baket ayaw man ng gf (kung girlfriend man) ang barkada? Do the barkada feel the same hostility towards her? Sus eh gf pa nga demanding na noh? Paano na lang pag minyo na....

Pero aba eh malay.... baka naman walay klarex din ang barkading? Anyone on drugs? Clubbing every night? Di rin naman healthy yan... baka naman the barkading is taking too much time with the bf that the gf is feeling neglected. As brother diem said.... seize the day...este the sked...

basin, puros sad gurl imong barkada? nga g.bukal2x pirmi ang baba? or mga mean kau?
    or basin puros mga boys imong barkada? and wala na anad imong gf mkig.hangout ug
    lalake? ano ba?

mmmm, adjust nlang cguro imong gf sa imong circles pra mka.sabot xa nimo...

depends on the type of barkada u have...

it's either u have the wrong barkada... or the wrong gf... or ikaw wrong move - kay cge gyapon ka barkada bisan nana kay gf.

u have to balance everything. my 2cents...

Take it from me...i don't like my hubby's barkada...even before pa mi nagminyo. And i guess, it won't change.

Daghan man gud factors ngano dili ganahan ang gf sa barkada sa iyang guy. In my case, bad influence gyud ang mga barkada sa akong hubby. I mean, all i want is for my guy to reach his potential but his barkada is hindering him. Wa siyay makuha nila. And it's not in my husband's best interest to be friends with those "losers".

As long as naay legitimate reason na dili ganahan ang gf sa barkada, then okay ra. Way kaso. Pero kung ang gf dili ganahan sa barkada for no reason at all...or if gusto ra siya sige sila kuyog sa iyang uyab...then, that's selfishness. Everyone is entitled to have friends...to have time alone.

What i did was...i did not ask my hubby to leave his "loser" friends. Instead, we made new ones...kanang mga guys pud na family-oriented, kanang dili buwag sa asawa, kanang naay work, kanang dedicated sa iyang career. Kay honestly, walay mahitabo sa atong life kung magsige rag inom, laag...kanang walay hinungdan. Kanang mga friends na walay ambition, kanang mag-sigeg laag, kanang ipalayo ka sa imong family....those friends are not worth it.

Sorry mga Bro.. wrong post ni or location, unsaon mani pag balhin adto sa LOVE IS...

GF means girl friend ni akung pasabot mga bro...

>> Wala man kunoy problema iyang mga barkadas they don't do on drugs man, problema lang dyod siya kay dili
    makig mingle unya dili sad siya maka lakaw ug dili siya ang kuyug....

the GF should try to accept na everything is already a "packaged deal." if iya gisugot iyang BF, might as well gidawat sad niya iyang berks... iyang mga kalaki... iyang mga chichiburichi

in reality, mahimo nang rason sa away bet u and your gf.

bro kasabot ko situation imo fren.. pareha rana sa ako fren... ina ana pud iya gf... tambagi lang cya bro. nga paapila ug drag race!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast