Default KIA cd5 VS. BMW can anyone help pls..

i think it was last year drag race
    i saw a BMW, maybe it was one of david lims ride got defeated my a mear over bored engine KAI cd5
    can anyone give me an news article of this in the web.. or a picture of the news paper pls... onegai....

Default Re: KIA cd5 VS. BMW can anyone help pls..

The KIA probably was fitted with a beta engine .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

i think it wont fit in kia cd5, from what i know beta engine are big and kia engine room may not have enough room

Someone did it somewhere in Manila . In one of the fun runs , it hit around low 13's on street tires but I dont know what modifications were done but was definitiely a Beta engine in it bai .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

wow mga pila mana ang magasatos ang beta engine?
    cuz im planning to buy a TOYOTA starlet + suspension, brakes tunes & maybe ill put a turbo charger
    gusto ta nako og rx7 pero mahalan pako sa surplus

Wala koy idea gyud bai . Its one of the members cars back in the days of kotse.com . Anyways ipadayon na ang Starlet nimo na project nindot kaau na .

7.    Advertisement