Default HP Laserjet 1200 printing error!

Sir I have here this hp laserjet 1200 printer but I ddnt like the output when Im printing coz there are some dots of black ink and some lines on the text....its just new with me and I want to solve this with your help...Thanks.....more power!

Default Re: HP Laserjet 1200 printing error!

calibrate your toner...

Default Re: HP Laserjet 1200 printing error!

I think you have a defective/bad drum in your toner cartridge .... have you tried other cartridge if it has the same result

Default HP Laserjet 1200 toner

Stinkyink now offer toner cartridges for the HP Laserjet 1200 toner. Oh and it's free delivery too!

two possible causes i can think of - defective toner cartridge and/or worn-out fuser assembly. try to check around those 2 items first & the passage ways of ur printer coz sometimes it can only be some tiny paper specks or toner/dust accumulations getting/blocking the way of the laser printing. if u got an old cartridge at least that can help u know if it is cartridge related or not.

have you tried the Test Print? naa japon ang lines? will u pls. upload the image of the print sample para makita nato unsay printout...?

Bro try to check first the cartridge. Look at the OPC drum of the cartridge if you seen some marking lines on drum then it is possible the it is from the cartridge. Para sad ma sure nimo kung cartridge ba gyud do a self test then estimate nga dili moabot sa fuser ang paper then try to open the printer door then check the print out. If naay line so naa sa cartridge ang problema, then if wala try another test print nga makagawas gyud from fuser kun naay lines so naa sa fuser ang problem. Kasagaran problema sa fuser is magisi ang fuser film sleeve. Ang uban mo palit ug fuser assembly which is mahal so if fuser film ra ang guba so fuser film ra sad ang dapat ilisan para gamay ra gasto.

guys this thread is way back 2006... wala lang mo kabantay,,,,hehehe

atot ning lucyrssll gi replyan man ug una oist.... wa pud ko kabantay sa date.... hekhekhek... mura man ta nigamit time machine... wahehehehe.. back to d past...!!!!

10.    Advertisement