Exclamation home and natural remedies for scar treatment

johnson's baby oil kuno...

raw potato for pimple and acne scars:

Grate a peeled potato, and compress the shavings into a small pad; you can do this by placing the shavings in a cheesecloth and squeezing until the moisture is gone. Rub the pad over the acne scar for at least five minutes. Another option is to just rub the raw cut potato on the acne scar.

aloe vera og vitamin E

asa man ko makapalit og vitamin E oil, or capsule with powder sa ilalom?

Okay raba idungan ang dermatix og contractubex ug pahid sa imo scar? I'm using the two.

Suggestions pud ninyo diha.

Suggest pud mo about concealers. We can use concealers kung dili na jud totally mawagtang ang scar. Naa man kuno camouflage concealer nga makacover jud kuno in any type of blemishes.

Ang ako scar, naa sa forehead, purma og Z after scar revision by Dr. Mijares. Mura nako Harry Potter. hehe. But I can cover it with my bangs.

wa juy tawo oi

uhm, di man daw angay dunganon ang guha. i dunno if tinuod ba, pero ako naa koy scar sa left ankle nko dpit, una kay contractubex pero dungay man au mawala, nitry ko ug sebo de macho with avocado and vanilla oil. every now and then rana nako gibutang messy pero sobra ka effective wa njud ako scar, if naa sa imu face. i suggest avocado i mask or buy daan ug face mask den sleep on it then rinse d nxt day and add mosturizer, if dli kaya, try kanang chinese cream not sure with the name gud

Quote Originally Posted by vasma4 View Post
    uhm, di man daw angay dunganon ang guha. i dunno if tinuod ba, pero ako naa koy scar sa left ankle nko dpit, una kay contractubex pero dungay man au mawala, nitry ko ug sebo de macho with avocado and vanilla oil. every now and then rana nako gibutang messy pero sobra ka effective wa njud ako scar, if naa sa imu face. i suggest avocado i mask or buy daan ug face mask den sleep on it then rinse d nxt day and add mosturizer, if dli kaya, try kanang chinese cream not sure with the name gud
    sure ka te? where can I buy that vanilla oil man pud?

Default Re: home and natural remedies for scar treatment

I dont think natural remedies works for scars...There are certain creams that can be bought over the counter but they dont really work well especially for older and deeper scars...A consultation with a dermatologist is still the best option to get proper and accurate advice...Scars are treated depending on some factors like its color, size and type..Here are the types of scars:5 types of scars and treatments

6.    Advertisement