Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default People who wants to have an unlimited internet connection for only 350/month

just posting for a friend, mao ni iya business man gud
    contact this people na lang directly for your questions
    Benjie Melgar - 0923-255-7051
    Leizl Ramayla - 0916-929-1252

just tell them from istorya ninyo nakita.

Tired of slow internet connection speed??! Not anymore..!

SPEED UP your internet up to 100% more unlimited connection for the same Internet connectivity...AND JUST PAY FOR LESS..!!

Our server lowers the amount of data transferred through your connection to the Internet by an average of 50%.

Because of this, our sever enables you to:

* speed up the access to the Internet => saving your time and the time you pay for in case you need to access the Internet through a modem.

* reduce the volume of transferred data => saving the money you pay for transferred data in case you access the Internet through GPRS, this is through a hardwired line with a calculated volume of data.

* be anonymous => anybody will not be able to find out your real IP address.

* protect your privacy => neither your employer nor ISP will have no possibility to check what web sites you browsed.

Don't take compromises, don’t change your habits when navigating through the Internet … ALL you need to do is
    ENJOY AND PAY LESS!!

This is applicable to usb modem like Globe tattoo, smartbro usb, cellphone as modem.

ONE-TIME Installation is Php 1,150 ONLY and enjoys 1 month FREE credit equivalent to 30days OF unlimited internet connection..

Succeeding months will be Php350.00 only/month with unlimited internet connection.

actually guys, dili ni xa hack ha..i dont know how this thing really works but just like bitaw globe broadband ug dsl..ingon ani pod ni xa..but u just need a fon which is gprs capable, or 3g capable/ or a usb modem(smartbro or globe tatoo or sun wireless modem)

one time payment adto na ihatag after installation then the payment for the succeeding months,hatagan ra account number para didto ibayad..this will take only less than an hour to finish the installation..everytime u surf the net, i connect lang imong fon sa pc or your usb modem..dili na ka need mag load2x..

the signal also matters most for this type of connection.but since ang gamit sa akong friend kay globe sim, stable jud xa..pas2x ang connection sa iyang internet..maabot jud ug 3.6mbps for 3g/hsdpa signal..
    Last edited by girly_band; 11-14-2009 at 03:36 PM. Reason: added numbers

sa unsa ni nga company?

how does this thing works? i'm interested. pm me pls. oh and i'm using smartbro prepaid.

MGVS and redshields: pmed you both...

pm me kuno. murag nindot ni da.

unsa nani uy !

bitaw also pm me for details

ngano di man ibutang ang name nalang diri sa post? ngano PM pa man jud? ideclare nalang diri sa post gud aron masuwayan nato kung tinood ba.

pm me too for the details...thanks...im using smartbro unlimited though.

sorry guys for this late reply..edited post na..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast