Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Blog Entries

infatuated lang ka TS...don't worry...it'll pass...bag-o pa man gud, so murag something new, exciting...a novelty...pero kung madugay na, mawala ra nang ing-ana nga gibati...

TS! Manuwa ta'g League of legends para malingaw ka! Before your emotion turns into obsession!

hi peeps...so this is the ENDING...it's a reply to a another thread of what can you tell to your heart?

this how it goes...

Dear heart,

though you tried to love someone's heart, but unfortunately she did not see the essence of being treated like a princess, inspite of literally almost being shot, and being detained and being hospitalized she still called you selfish, despite of the fact that when she needs you to the most you were there, despite of the fact that when 2 instances shee needs that lumpsome amount of money, you did not turn your back on her heart, it's what i like about you heart, and it's that thing that she did not see. heart, you may be sometimes so over emotional, coz all you want is to be treated as what she said a 'special', but contrary to what she said her actions is completely opposite, and despite that you understood her, you tried to everything to put a smile on her, you cooked her sumptous lunch and gave her stuffs, flowers and everything a girl could ever ask, But at the end of the day she still called you selfish, coz of the trauma of the shooting incident you had, and you went to her place, you were trembling, shaken, and rattled. and recieved a COLD harsh treatment and being told not to drag her on your state. when she was on some kind of state, did you complain? NO! coz you loved her, you frantically went from cebu to lapu2 in 30mins to look for that money she needs. Heart despite of this you still understood her, what if you we're really that selfish? what if you couldve turn your back on her when she need those lump some amount to pay her brother's incident/accident bail? what if you were not there to reserve the next bhauz so she can live a safe? Heart would it be OK if ill shut you down for the meantime? coz i know you're freaking tired and you're abused, and misunderstood...i know someone's heart will pick you up and will beat for you as you beat for her. Thank you heart for making me feel so alive and thank you for making me feel so dumped and rejected. But we will see another sunrise again heart, we will see. trust me. trust God, and above all...let's trust each other.

this goes to her..

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
    You can't make your heart feel
    Somethin' that it won't
    And here in the dark, in these final hours
    I will lay down my heart
    I will feel the power but you won't
    No you won't
    'Cause I can't make you love me
    When you don't

hehe related ra mn d.ay ni sa pikas thread. i-merge na yan!

5.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789