Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 67891011 ... LastLast

Swedenborg explicitly rejected the common explanation of the Trinity as a Trinity of Persons, which he said was not taught in the early Christian Church. Instead he explained in his theological writings how the Divine Trinity exists in One Person, in One God, the Lord Jesus Christ. Swedenborg also rejected the doctrine of salvation through faith alone, since he considered both faith and charity necessary for salvation, not one without the other. The purpose of faith, according to Swedenborg, is to lead a person to a life according to the truths of faith, which is charity.
    so Swendenborg is like a RCC/Oneness hybrid....

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    FYI, New Age and New Thought Movement is not a religion. You are just showing your ignorance!
    unsa d-i ni sila reg kulto?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by GrEenOCIDE View Post
    unsa d-i ni sila reg kulto?
    ---------------
    Dont judge bro. I want to hear thier defense. Lets push it thier limit. Tapos nako tubag sa Bible bro. Turn Tables napod. Timing pod sa thread. So lets hear it from them.

Thanks for reading posts bro. Follow it and you will be enlighten.... hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    -----------------
    Bro if Insulto imo style lets do it.

Sa uban threads bro ask mo y ingani-ana ang Bible. Ako tubag Toa sa Bible tanan. Karon ngutana ko ana inyo Doctrine, Turn table dba? O nano pagarpar raman imo tubag? is it because you dont have the answer or you just simply dont know.

Paranoid. HAHAHAHA. Idiota jud nimo bro oi. Natural raman ko mag post og pangutana nnu TURN TABLES right. I dont even know sa inyo FAITH BRO. I just check if those are correct or wrong.

IMO: You could have answer it in a manner that you are WISE and LOGICAL bro but what you are saying it opposes your NTM (membro baka ani?) their doctrine is about RESPECT and Kindness. Then Live with it if membro ka.

But I think you FAIL. Next time bro if you cannot even provide proof just keep quite. I am asking on this thread you are insulting my question. So how? d nalang kay kulang imo LOGIC?
    hahahah wow feeeler.
    i'm just returning the favor. you had the balls to backstab some belief/sect/ideology YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT...while you beautify and make yourself FEEL SO DAMN GOOD with your CHOICE.

what's lamer than lame?

and you dare bring up PROOOOOOFS!?!!!? ga dahek, your bibile as PROOF?? and you dare speak up of LOGIC too??

inutil <----are people too damn proud about CIRCULAR LOGIC, and dare talk about LOGIC.

Blog Entries
    ----------------------------

Aw Ignorance... Tsk tsk tsk. Bro I was just checking the background of your found. I never said its a religion. Anything you believe in, not all are religion. So dont tell me if its religion or not.

Composure bro, Turn table man kaha ni... You did a lot of Threads bout Christianity. Right I think I answered It all in the Bible. Now its my turn to ask yours.

Your Founder is human. Human have interest. His interest is I dont know... He believes in my God. He took something and give it to you. Then added something and now you believe...

Who is ignorant now?

Do you know the Meaning of OCCULT? I hope not this: "knowledge meant only for certain people".

IMO:
    Based on your Founders bro I cannot help but ask. Why did they believe in them? Did they know the background of this people? or maybe I need more info...

Why are they special bro pede maki-share? to enlighten us?
    Your religion is a hybrid religion. Taken something from the Bible the interpret in his brilliant mind make a new religion and you believe it.

^That was your post and you might want to read it again the above post that I highlighted! BTW, I don't have any religion and you are trying to judge and assume that I have a religion. So, I have to correct you again sir!
    Last edited by regnauld; 05-26-2009 at 07:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    sv-Emanuel_Swedenborg.ogg Emanuel Swedenborg (help·info) (born Emanuel Swedberg; February 8, 1688[1]–March 29, 1772) was a Swedish scientist, philosopher, Christian mystic,[2][3] and theologian. Swedenborg had a prolific career as an inventor and scientist. At the age of fifty-six he entered into a spiritual phase in which he experienced dreams and visions. This culminated in a spiritual awakening, where he claimed he was appointed by the Lord to write a heavenly doctrine to reform Christianity. He claimed that the Lord had opened his eyes, so that from then on he could freely visit heaven and hell, and talk with angels, demons, and other spirits. For the remaining 28 years of his life, he wrote and published 18 theological works, of which the best known was Heaven and Hell (175,[4] and several unpublished theological works.

Swedenborg explicitly rejected the common explanation of the Trinity as a Trinity of Persons, which he said was not taught in the early Christian Church. Instead he explained in his theological writings how the Divine Trinity exists in One Person, in One God, the Lord Jesus Christ. Swedenborg also rejected the doctrine of salvation through faith alone, since he considered both faith and charity necessary for salvation, not one without the other. The purpose of faith, according to Swedenborg, is to lead a person to a life according to the truths of faith, which is charity.
    ----------------------------------

By the way above is the Bio of your co-founder bro:

Summary:

He Believe in the Bible. He believes in Christ. He believe doctrine needs reform. He was able to explain Trinity. But,

He deny the doctrine of salvation.

which means to say bro: Your religion is a hybrid religion. Taken something from the Bible the interpret in his brilliant mind make a new religion and you believe it.

I can get you a tons of verses in the bible predicting this acts bro. But then i believe you wont Believe it. Your foundation is still the Bible bro. Think again.
    Swedenborg don't believe in the literal salvation because salvation is just symbolic which means ENLIGHTENMENT! Gautama Buddha was saved through his ENLIGHTENMENT that's why he was called THE BUDDHA or The Awakened ONE!

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by sizz-lorr View Post
    hahahah wow feeeler.
    i'm just returning the favor. you had the balls to backstab some belief/sect/ideology YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT...while you beautify and make yourself FEEL SO DAMN GOOD with your CHOICE.

what's lamer than lame?

and you dare bring up PROOOOOOFS!?!!!? ga dahek, your bibile as PROOF?? and you dare speak up of LOGIC too??

inutil <----are people too damn proud about CIRCULAR LOGIC, and dare talk about LOGIC.
    --------------------------
    Hahahha, I thought NTA is a doctrine of UNIVERSAL TRUTH, it seems nawala man ang TRUTH bro. Puro raman ni pagar-par. That is why ngutana mi para maka balu. D lalim Defense bro no... STICK WITH YOUR UNIVERSAL LOGIC wala pa gani mi mahuman... Relax. Daghan kaau mo thread bro about Bible in you thread isa ra. Relax Yaw pagarpar kung wala kay ika sulti. Just answer the question.

IMO NO PROOF = SHUT UP. you will just loose your credibility.

Blog Entries
    --------------------------
    Hahahha, I thought NTA is a doctrine of UNIVERSAL TRUTH, it seems nawala man ang TRUTH bro. Puro raman ni pagar-par. That is why ngutana mi para maka balu. D lalim Defense bro no... STICK WITH YOUR UNIVERSAL LOGIC wala pa gani mi mahuman... Relax. Daghan kaau mo thread bro about Bible in you thread isa ra. Relax Yaw pagarpar kung wala kay ika sulti. Just answer the question.

IMO NO PROOF = SHUT UP. you will just loose your credibility.
    Are you saying that you as a BORN AGAINST Christian is more credible than any members here?

Banned User
    Swedenborg don't believe in the literal salvation because salvation is just symbolic which means ENLIGHTENMENT! Gautama Buddha was saved through his ENLIGHTENMENT that's why he was called THE BUDDHA or The Awakened ONE!
    ----------------------
    Bro, I want you to provide us proof on what Swedenborg believe in. We are not interested on individual truth We are talking about your UNIVERSAL TRUTH. If you provide us basis. Then we will respect that answer. if not, then just tell us to pass we will proceed with the next question.

Tip: You can connect Swedenborg to Buddha if you want. But Please give us that proof and about salvation where it said like you said. 'salvation is just symbolic which means ENLIGHTENMENT!'.

You will have my assurance we will RESPECT your proof. If it is Universal as what you said about NTM....

Ok... Plase put off topic on those side topic. We are not interested of BUddha. We are interested on your Founders. Bro nano too man cya Sa Bibliya Bro ikaw dili? does it mean this:

OCCULT = "knowledge of the hidden" or "knowledge meant only for certain people" . I wonder.

IMO: KULTO bro, kuha pod cla verses sa bible. Then gi interpret nila and applied it. I just observe the same pattern or its just coincidental.

Are you saying that you as a BORN AGAINST Christian is more credible than any members here?
    How about born again atheist reg? hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 67891011 ... LastLast