Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

My name full name is Jicmark Jasmin Adjaluddin. ako Family root is pakistan, pero nag dako ko na Christian though protestant.
    All i can say is Islam is a very strict religion that has been generalized by majority as terror. Islam is not a people who act those terrorism. Islam is a religion who believes in ONE god, same as Jesus and other prophet do.

There are Moslems who believes "Jihad" can make them save to be in heaven when they die, but for me it is stupidity and being egotist.
    Why killing people for saving one lives if you can save a country for having peace?

The reason why I am protestant? Because i want to believe in GOd not because of religion but believing him and doing things that are good.

kana lng akoa,,

I can still remember the movie Messenger "the story of Mohhamed"
    naa dto g sulti sa usa ka santo papa na ang ISLAM ug CATHOLIC dli lau sa pag too sa Ginoo.
    d lng ko muslti nano kay nkalimot nko, unfair pod if amg himohimo ko.

ang ISLAM kay nahimo na dto sa ARAB.
    ang Catholic kay natikod sa Rome. Which is nano man dto na tga Nazareth mn si Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by TriLeg View Post
    I have not read the Quran, hence I cannot speak about it.

Our Bible, like the Quran you described has some violence on it, too. The God of Jacob was a warring god. The seemingly impenetrable wall of Jericho fell under specific instruction from God.

Well that how it was written in our Old Testament. The New Testament talks of love, forgiveness and all. Ang problema kay ang Islam, until now talks about their so called four (4) pillars nga ang usa ani mao ang Jihad. Mau unta naay gugma nga kauban sa ilang pilars of Islam.

Hinuon nag hisgot sila ug ang Jihad karon should be construed as, "struggle". Ilang hubad aning is the struggle of every Muslim to better themselves in any worthwhile endeavor. Pero mau unta ug ing-ani ang pag sabot ug hubad nila sa Qura'an.

My take...
    sorry brother pero wal mn naapil ang jihad sa "5 pillars" not 4

1. Shahadah: declaring there is no god except God, and Muhammad is God's Messenger
    2. Salat: ritual prayer five times a day
    3. Zakat: giving 2.5% of one’s savings to the poor and needy
    4. Sawm: fasting and self-control during the holy month of Ramadan
    5. Hajj: pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime[5][6] if one is able[7]imom g mean

imo gpasabot ang HADJI.. g bali mn nimo

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    Kanang buhi nga tawo karon ba, or bisan patay na, pero of this generation...at least kanang na buhi within the 20th century
    para lng nko noh..
    Murag wla kay nano? Na generalize nmn gud na daotan ang Moslem.
    All i can say is wait nlng ta sa Pag abot ni Jesus...
    No need to cast stones in each other cause same rta tao. mag pa kumbaba lng gd ta.

Isis is a name of a pagan God. If they are muslims why do they revere a Pagan God aside from Allah?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshiro View Post
    Isis is a name of a pagan God. If they are muslims why do they revere a Pagan God aside from Allah?

di ba ang ISIS acronym man na siya? Islamic State of Iraq and Syria?, Egyptian God na si Isis kadtong inahan ni Horus nga gilink nila sa history ni Jesus nga bisan layo ra kaayo
    Last edited by rics zalved; 04-15-2015 at 08:08 AM.

sakto na.. gamit lng sila ALLAH kay ALLAH mn gd ang arabic word sa God.. so dli na sla Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by rics zalved View Post
    di ba ang ISIS acronym man na siya? Islamic State of Iraq and Syria?, Egyptian God na si Isis kadtong inahan ni Horus nga gilink nila sa history ni Jesus nga bisan layo ra kaayo
    You will notice similarities or pattern with the catholic system which is a paganized Christianity.

The mother and child were worshiped in Babylon as Ishtar and Tammuz, and in Phoenicia, as Ashtoreth and Baal.
    As well as in Egypt Isis and Osiris.

Its odd lang since This isis group with their muslim background strongly condemns idolatry yet use it as their name.
    they may be using masonic Hagalean principle of denying on thing and promoting the same thing in different occations.
    Last edited by Kenshiro; 04-15-2015 at 09:27 PM.

ISIS leader declares ‘Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting’ as he calls on Muslims to ‘fight for the Caliphate’ in new audio message.

Call to arms: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Ten civilians have been beheaded by ISIS in villages near the ancient Syrian city of Palmyra

ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi says 'Islam is the religion of fighting' | Daily Mail Online

The problem with Islam is that it became deadly when coupled with Politics and Hunger of Power.
    Jihad is defensive in nature but they were able to make it as an offensive tool.

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast