Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Hopefully naa dog park. Somewhere nga fenced ang area and you can release your dog so they can socialize with other dogs.

Been waiting and looking forward to go to a dog park where all dogs can run and play. Masaya kaya.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Ice View Post
    Hopefully naa dog park. Somewhere nga fenced ang area and you can release your dog so they can socialize with other dogs.

Blog Entries
    guys ka try namu sa MTG dog park? any reviews?

So far I have read the impossibility of having a dog park in Cebu. How much are we willing to pay? It is not just maintainance but the cost in building the park. The people we have to hire to keep it clean. And people we hire to repair. The tax of the property. Water for the plants. Materials for repair.

Then the people who enters the park n vandalized the place causing the maintainance to go up. Our dogs are not all sociable so we will cause conflict. There has to be vets n trainers in the area in case of emergency. That's part of maintenance. Cost is getting up.

There is a dog park here in Cebu but only use for training.

Quote Originally Posted by trukoy View Post
    So far I have read the impossibility of having a dog park in Cebu. How much are we willing to pay? It is not just maintainance but the cost in building the park. The people we have to hire to keep it clean. And people we hire to repair. The tax of the property. Water for the plants. Materials for repair.

Then the people who enters the park n vandalized the place causing the maintainance to go up. Our dogs are not all sociable so we will cause conflict. There has to be vets n trainers in the area in case of emergency. That's part of maintenance. Cost is getting up.

There is a dog park here in Cebu but only use for training.
    Regarding sa dog park, ang city government mismo ang mo mogasto diin ang ang budget kuhaon sa atong mga taxes na gibayad. Daghan ug malipay ug mabuhat ni sa cuidad. Apil nako ug ang akong dog. Hahaha!

Unya hisgotan nato ang laing laing kinaiya sa tawo, iro nga mga badlongon. Sa mga mga tawong pasaway, stiff penalty like 40hrs community service and fines. Sa iro pud na badlongon, the owner should be responsible pag disiplina sa iyahang dog. My two cents.

basin ang bag ong mayor sa sugbo makadungog. matagaan ug dog park ta nila. hahaha!

wa man gani tarong park ang homo sapiens, samot na ang canis lupus familiaris.

Quote Originally Posted by redhot itlog View Post
    I wish they have and if wala kay I hope the city will spend some for it.
    Kay ang uban man gud mataha madala sa ilang mga dogs kay lagi low profile ang breed..
    ug masmaayo kanang Diha gyud sa centro sa Cebu city

Gamay ra ang gasto sa dog park pero kay walay mu lobby, dugay or near impossible na. Ang focus karun sa animal welfare lobby groups kay ang implementation , education ug improvement sa animal welfare. murag dugaaaaaaaaaay pa nah.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyMillions View Post
    Gamay ra ang gasto sa dog park pero kay walay mu lobby, dugay or near impossible na. Ang focus karun sa animal welfare lobby groups kay ang implementation , education ug improvement sa animal welfare. murag dugaaaaaaaaaay pa nah.
    mao no, dugay pa gyud. lahi nalang mayor ug maabot nalang sunod eleksyon. but never lose hope. dog lover's dream. one day soon. hahaha.

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789