Page 833 of 845 FirstFirst ... 823830831832833834835836843 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,330 of 8445

Maayoha jud mobuhat ug storya aning media oi..

Nagka buang daw pangayog address ni DeAndre si Mark Cuban, pero naunhan sa Clippers..Lol

The struggle is real!

Quote Originally Posted by Motownkid View Post
    Maayoha jud mobuhat ug storya aning media oi..

Nagka buang daw pangayog address ni DeAndre si Mark Cuban, pero naunhan sa Clippers..Lol

The struggle is real!

lingawa ani oi..luoya bitaw sa Mavs oi, they got played in free agency. They could have made other plans instead

c mark cuban g.ilad daw ne DJ nga ngdate daw xa pg adto ne mark sa iyang balay hahahahahaah taya lingawa aning storya

"Dear Mavs fans,

After all the nonsense coming from an ESPN employee on Twitter, I thought I would provide the events of the day on Tuesday.

Through all of Monday we were texting back and forth discussing players available, the amount of cap room we had left. Who our staff liked. Who he liked. How excited he was.

Then on Tuesday the communications basically stopped and we started hearing rumblings from multiple people that something was up.

So I flew down to Houston and got a room at the galleria, which is just a few minutes from his house. I had my driver take me to his house. It's inside a small gated community but the gate was wide open so we drove in and I literally walked up to his door.

There was no one home. So I texted him saying that I was there. I know something is up. Let's talk. He texted me that he was on a date.

I told him to have fun. I wasn't in a rush, that I was happy to come by there and say hi or if he wanted to make the date fun, take them to Dallas for a night out.

He didn't respond.

After about 10 minutes I went back to the hotel. I wasn't going to sit in front of his house. I didn't think that was right.

When I got back to the hotel I texted him that I wasn't in front of his house. Have fun on his date and we will talk.

He hit me back immediately saying thanks.

He knew I was in town. He knew I was close by. I knew something was up. I was getting the same reports everyone else was.

I also knew this agents were coming to town. It made sense that he would talk to them and worst case, even if he was having second thoughts the agent would be able to give me updates.

Like any big career move it's natural to have second thoughts. So while I was concerned, I still wasn't worried. So I went to bed.

More to come.

And for those who care. I like this medium because it's like having a face to face conversation. I can say what I want. No trolls. I can reach any size audience. And respond to people easily.

I will also reblast this to +blogmaverick

+letsgomavs and Dust On"

Mark Cuban Says DeAndre Jordan Told Him He Was on a Date | Bleacher Report

pa lugit pud nas DeAndre banga rabag free throw

Sagdi lang Mavs fans, naa bitaw ninyo si Zaza Pachulia.. Unya si Sutnam Singh pa jud!

F*ck DeAndre!

Ayay murag padung si Javale McGee delikado sa Shaqtin a fool. Mayta dili na circus ug dinulaan. Padung pud si Deron Williams...

gi scam ang mavs ni deandre hahahahahahaha

When La Clippers was about to lose Djordan.. they were thinking of getting Javale Mcgee... Krn na bali na heheheh Mavs are looking to get him.. at least naa cla sa Shaqtn a fool primi
    Source:
    Report: Mavericks Negotiating With JaVale McGee | SLAMonline

naa na pud lain rumors metumaw hahahha, bsag unsaon bsta babaye na gne mulihok madala jd ka

Doc Rivers' Daughter, Callie, Reportedly Convinced DeAndre Jordan to Stay

Doc Rivers' Daughter, Callie, Reportedly Convinced DeAndre Jordan to Stay | Bleacher Report

Blog Entries
    nindut unta ilang line-up kung nakuha pa nila c deandre jordan..

11.    Advertisement