Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7279808182838485 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ronz-x View Post
    Mods....please hear our wishlist....

https://www.istorya.net/forums/vehicl...torcycles.html
    atong i-saka kay mao pod ako wishlist...

Hi im newbie i cant make new thread

Member of the year award oh. Member's should be able to vote at least one user in the forum and except for his own handle. Pwede pud member of the month. Kamo na bahala unsay award...

my unta pwde maka butang ug avatar ang mga newbie, dli na mgpaabot ug junior member

unsaun man pag-delete sa mga na-post na nga thread? ..

I may not be in the right position for this but I would like an answer/suggestion/feedback etc. What is the time frame as a newbie to have the option to edit profile picture and avatar? What are the req and/or restrictions as a newbie to be able to have that feature in our account. Thank you.

In addition to that, I agree to what GruMpy posted. What is the purpose of waiting to be a Junior member para mka.edit or Profile Picture and Avatar? What's the purpose of having the link in our end as a newbie if wala mn lng diay ghapon gamit. Im not trying to argue of what you had started for this feature but as a newbie I believe I have the right to be enlightened with the information that I needed. Salamat.

Hi Istorya mods.... While my dad ask me to look for a CAR. I went to the buy and sell section para sa mga sakyanan. I noticed lng ba na murag it's time na cguro para e buwag ang accessories og Sakyanan itself. Kay I was really having a headache cge basa sa threads nya lagyo na kaau na page ang uban sakyanan... nya daghan na kaaug accessories... So para mas sayun sa mga members murag it's time na to buwag it. kay ubay2 njd ang post didto... thanks for this thread na pwede mi mo suggest! Good day!

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    sir @BeoR pwede ibalik ang timestamp sa chatbox?

Support for tapatalk, thanks..

11.    Advertisement

Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7279808182838485 ... LastLast