Page 805 of 805 FirstFirst ... 795802803804805
Results 8,041 to 8,044 of 8044
    Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@andz: If you want to go ahead and link all the forums go ahead, let me tell you though that each forum has his own specific rule unique to that forum alone and it will be useless doing so.

@earlz and @andz: Do you have a problem with people with older rigs. I certainly dont mind people posting about their old rigs. Those are definitely on topic

@dre, for the discussion of the system rigs (the other issue), I will bring it up with my fellow mods. Before there were just too many off topics exactly like what you mentioned.

As for the current ISSUE> my point really is just to not post "parts" and I already started a topic just for that. that is the only issue we are tackling now. I think this is a very justified issue and will benefit most if not all readers.
    The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

hala ka diha ayos man kaayo inyo regs..pla pod nagasto ninyo ana bai?

Quote Originally Posted by muzikfreakah View Post
    @earlz Do you have a problem with people with older rigs. I certainly dont mind people posting about their old rigs. Those are definitely on topic
    I cannot recall posting something like that, please do quote me so i can clarify what i ment.

My problem is as what DrE stated, i need to take pictures of my own rig in different angles just to avoid "getting OT'ed " even it means to post the same rig over and over again in all possible angles.

Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yes there is nothing wrong with posting your rig from different angles as well. So?

This thread will be locked.
    The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

5.    Advertisement