Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

``We have no evidence for one or the other as yet,'' said Lloyd. ``The most likely possibility is that the bacteria have arrived from another planet. I'd like to think that, at any rate.''

dli man tawn na proof oii ... assuming au

if you believe that the universe is infinite then, you'd believe that it can also hold infinite possibilities.

so their might be life out there, but often we neglect life here on earth, so are we really ready to know?

char*

Quote Originally Posted by matricsneo View Post
    Someone did come before and altered our evolution because as I understand, we are way too advanced from normal evolution... Our brains, in a very short period of times grew 3 times bigger which is impossible from normal evolution patterns which would usually take thousands or even millions of years to do so...
    That could be a possibility but too unlikely with your point that us, growing our brains 3 times bigger for a short time, is impossible. There are tons of organisms out there who have abilities that are off the normal evolution pattern, if i would be considering your point. They have evolved into such because it is needed, for them to survive like others that regenerate lost limbs like octopuses and a turritopsis nutricula, a kind of jellyfish, that is said to be immortal by reversing it's life cycle.

OnT:

In my opinion, if a planet can sustain life then there should be life there. Ohhhh, there are lots and lots of planets out there since space is said to be infinite. it would be laughable if earth is the only one of its kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by el_tiborsho View Post
    universe... such a waste of space if kita ra
    +1 to you brother.

if you believe only in what you see... are you then doubting your religion if ever you have one...

certainly a waste of space...

no one has a proof that life existed in another planet...
    also...
    no one have a proof that no life existed in another planet..

if you believe only in what you see... are you then doubting your religion if ever you have one...
    Ingon sila to see is to believe ... but i cant see none of what they believed

organized religion would collapse if life outside earth is proven
    yep tinuod jud na.. no offense sa mga religious.. sauna dili ko mo tuo ug mga aliens and UFO.. But pagkakita nako sa National Geographics "Journey to the edge of the universe" diha nako naka tuo nga naa dako nga possibility nga naa jud same planet nato maybe more abundant ang ilang planet cguro but different ilang mga inhabitants.. Grabeh kaayo ni kanindot kaning National Geographics "Journey to the edge of the universe" malimbawot imong balahibo... Dili nalang ko mo sulti sa uban ky mo taas na.. If nahan mo mutanaw download lang mo ani nga video naa mani sa torrent.. Cheers C:

Life exist in other parts of the universe, possible kaau, the question is if it's intelligent di ba?

Let's put it this way, kung naay life somewhere out there, they surely have a different type of environment, an environment different from ours. Now, if lahi ila environment, lahi jud sad ang composition sa ila body / structure. Maybe those compositions sa ila structure are not visible by our naked eye. Maybe, they are dwelling among us na (Creepy!)

Who's with me?!!

@al_rosiemae: I'm thinking 4D beings when you said naa dili visible sa a2 naked eye... Creepy indeed if naa na sila among us...

naa diay 2d bieng ... hehe kita ray mka kita nila hahaa /// lols

Quote Originally Posted by bit.zero View Post
    @al_rosiemae: I'm thinking 4D beings when you said naa dili visible sa a2 naked eye... Creepy indeed if naa na sila among us...
    how do you define 4D bah?...

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast