Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Quote Originally Posted by Unlicensed Dreamer View Post
    Wizards! Wizards! Pakamatay ko ug d machampion wizards!
    buhi pa ka bro?..... asa ta pwede mka bilar?....heheheh jk

bitaw binoang rna boss.... i undrstand u'r a wizards fanatic, not jst some random bandwagoner who dickrides a team coz they hv superstars & they're winning.....lol unfortunately the wiz still need to grow more as a team.... but this playoffs is one heck of an experience for them to carry moving on..... i applaud u for sticking with ur team, til death do u part....hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    buhi pa ka bro?..... asa ta pwede mka bilar?....heheheh jk

bitaw binoang rna boss.... i undrstand u'r a wizards fanatic, not jst some random bandwagoner who dickrides a team coz they hv superstars & they're winning.....lol unfortunately the wiz still need to grow more as a team.... but this playoffs is one heck of an experience for them to carry moving on..... i applaud u for sticking with ur team, til death do u part....hehehe
    btw mao gyud ni sak2 nga fans sa wizards ni c boss @Unlicensed Dreamer. with the performance sa wizards this season, i think they have a bright future ahead with some young players. nndot 2 nga experience for them nga ma expose sila sa playoffs.

Buhi pa ko guys! hehe, Makahilak man pud ta sa inyong mga posts, pero btaw i've been a die hard fan of the Wizards since the MJ days, tungod to ni MJ, then sunod nila Arenas/Butler/Jamison big three nila rivalries against the Cavs nila Lebron james every playoffs, bisan wala sila kadaug kaisa, heheh,

Anyway, I just hope ma resign nila balik si Ariza, Gortat this upcoming free agency, bisan walay pick sa 1st round draft pick this year this is still a young team. I just hope si Porter will live not be a bust!

Blog Entries
    This Thread is similar to previous thread posted 2014 Nba Crown , closing this and probably will merge in a couple of days.

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

5.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678