Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: Workout before breakfast

i just did my routine this morning with nothing but milo and biscuits in my stomach and i was ok, maybe il stick to this habit but i do eat after the workout. i'll just post updates soon

working out on an empty stomach is a big yes for me because if i eat beforehand i'll throw up

yea that's my biggest concern, before i eat breakfast before going to the gym but when i started running on the treadmill i realized i myt b a good candidate for appedicitis so i tried once not to eat breakfast before and i was just fine

30-45 min cardio before breakfast. No-no to weight training... wanna die? hahaha!

delikado mag cardio with an empty stomach,
    unless cguro you have a lot of fats..

burn them fats, fast!

i run/jog early mornings before b'fast. no problem as long as i stay hydrated. never exercise immediately after any meal because the blood supply that's supposed to go to your digestive system (for digestion) goes to your muscles/extremities during exercise, thus causing some people to throw up or get indigestion.
    the body gets energy from stored sources in the body not from food ingested minutes earlier.

me i eat heavy in the morning before i exersise, (i call it carbo loading) kinahanglang naa ko energy before i sweat it out, then after 2 hours, i hit the thresdmill for 20minutes, 10min light and 10min intense, then i do racebike for another 10min. after that i lift weights for 2-3 hours, then at night i do my favorite sport for 2 hour (judo/ju jitsu) my routine is from monday to friday, saturday and sunday, rest. ive been doing this for about 1 year now, and its good for my body :mrgreen:

me i eat heavy in the morning before i exersise, (i call it carbo loading) kinahanglang naa ko energy before i sweat it out, then after 2 hours, i hit the thresdmill for 20minutes, 10min light and 10min intense, then i do racebike for another 10min. after that i lift weights for 2-3 hours, then at night i do my favorite sport for 2 hour (judo/ju jitsu) my routine is from monday to friday, saturday and sunday, rest. ive been doing this for about 1 year now, and its good for my body :mrgreen:

eat some fruits

If all your doing is cardio all you need to do is keep hydrated and then you can eat afterwards. It's the best time to do it. No need to eat anything as long as you ate the night before. This is the bes time if you want to burn some fat!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast