Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pareko89 View Post
    Sir, mga pila man kaha ka magazine ang dal-un sa pistol games sir? Mag unsa man na oras kasagaran sa Saturday? Salamat daan.
    If you're running with those non-blowback CO2 pistols, each mag holds 15 rounds so you got to have at least 2 mags para you can at least move and suppress/shoot. Ari man ka mahutdan kung mag-atbangay mo sa imong kontra nya mag pinusilay, kay malimot ka ihap estimate pila nalang sud sa imong mag.

Some of the guys we play with just rent their blowback pistols from QBC and that comes with just only one mag. Bitin haha!

There are also guys who use the PT99 Taurus blowback pistol and it has an extended mag (I think each mag holds 30+ rounds). This particular pistol can also be fired single shot and burst (automatic) ... murag Beretta 93R ug sa tinuod pa. 2 of my team mates have this particular pistol plus extra mags. hehehe

As long as abtik lang mo-flank imong mga kauban you can use up just around 1 and a half 15-round mag lang kay dali ra man mahuman ang duwa, kay a lot of players prefer to be stationary and just hide behind the obstacles and take shots every once in a while.

Hapon mi usually didto.

Quote Originally Posted by jonjie_b View Post
    I've spent time opening these already bai. I've been in this hobby long enough. I just don't have the time that's why I asked. I started opening Tokyo maruis back then and have assembled aeg rifles as well. With my work and all medyo kulang Lang sa time
    Then I guess you'll have to do the legwork while searching for a good gunsmith. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Man View Post
    If you're running with those non-blowback CO2 pistols, each mag holds 15 rounds so you got to have at least 2 mags para you can at least move and suppress/shoot. Ari man ka mahutdan kung mag-atbangay mo sa imong kontra nya mag pinusilay, kay malimot ka ihap estimate pila nalang sud sa imong mag.

Some of the guys we play with just rent their blowback pistols from QBC and that comes with just only one mag. Bitin haha!

There are also guys who use the PT99 Taurus blowback pistol and it has an extended mag (I think each mag holds 30+ rounds). This particular pistol can also be fired single shot and burst (automatic) ... murag Beretta 93R ug sa tinuod pa. 2 of my team mates have this particular pistol plus extra mags. hehehe

As long as abtik lang mo-flank imong mga kauban you can use up just around 1 and a half 15-round mag lang kay dali ra man mahuman ang duwa, kay a lot of players prefer to be stationary and just hide behind the obstacles and take shots every once in a while.

Hapon mi usually didto.
    Sir, thank you very much for your reply. I'm using the M93 bereta unya makahold man cya mga 30 rounds but then, mura bitin ra ghapon. Ako lang unya cguro to pun-an usa ka mag, ako pasad ipa-ayo ang ako old na mag kay hungaw na sukad cge ko gamit red gas. Sa games ba ninyo sir kay gamit gihapon body armor no? I'm really looking forward to joining you guys unya but still have to prepare sa ako mga gamit. Excited najud ko ani da.

Yep gamit gihapon vest or any thick clothing kay medyo sikit ang area. Naay tendency na dug-ol ang engagements samot na if magtinyukay. So far wa man hinoon nagdinul-itay pero naa jud instances na makuratan ka kay less than 15 feet nalang ang imong kontra.

Mao ni ang site and it's located sa luyo sa QBC (parking lot):

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

You can also have your mag fixed sa QBC mismo.

Yep gamit gihapon vest or any thick clothing kay medyo sikit ang area. Naay tendency na dug-ol ang engagements samot na if magtinyukay. So far wa man hinoon nagdinul-itay pero naa jud instances na makuratan ka kay less than 15 feet nalang ang imong kontra.

Mao ni ang site and it's located sa luyo sa QBC (parking lot):

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

You can also have your mag fixed sa QBC mismo.
    Salamat kaayo sir, maayo kay mu-ayo ra diay ang taga QBC sa ako magazine. At least usa nalang ka magazine ako palitun.

naa pa bay mu convert ug magazine from cartridge to dli na?

Quote Originally Posted by jonjie_b View Post
    Does Francis Showbiz still play with nsw8? Send my regards please.
    wala na mo duwa jonjie taod x2 na , pero na-a coming milsim SNAKE EYES 2 by nov 14 and 15 mo duwa to balik

Quote Originally Posted by m249s View Post
    wala na mo duwa jonjie taod x2 na , pero na-a coming milsim SNAKE EYES 2 by nov 14 and 15 mo duwa to balik
    Mao ba bai? Na busy na sa real rifle or sa lain butang? Lol. Wala naman diay nuki no? Nag americano na. Hehe

Blog Entries
    Basin naay ika-recommend sila Hermits ug Marion, Jie.

Calling @herp_doctor and @m249s.
    Thank you sir Sand Man. I am humbled...
    But as much as i want to, i'm out of the airsoft scene since 2009. That was the last time ko naka-open ug aeg gb. I did graduate from T-Bolt lastyear, but i used my basr & gbbr (which i didn't even bother to open)...

some familiar callsigns here. hehe. how are you guys? hows the airsoft scene nowadays?

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast