Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Spa Reviews

Default skinworks sps sm cebu mango square

skinworks spas opened with stolen money. go to u tube and type francisco borromeo. read the story how these two thieves stole money in manila now hiding in cebu. be careful

hayop ka dra, memel fernan borromeo we will get you . dami mong sinirang buhay sa manila. ur a crook puta whore pokpok.

asay nindot nga spa? kanang babay nga mga daga ang masahista..hhehe...bati-a didto sa grand royal uy kay mga laki ilang spa-ers..

asa pod na dapit ang THE SPA kanang asa jud na locate..

These would be my Current Rankings sa TANAN spas nga ako naagihan.

Grand Royal Spa
    Banilad Branch. beside Shakey's near BTC[5-yeap! mao ni ako best choice!]
    Capitol Branch. same street of Chong Hua Hospital [4-they hardly get 1hr 15mins. sometimes less. Massage is good]
    Lahug Branch. Infront of Sunflower City [4.5-Their service is good. Time well spent. Place is extremely small though]

FullBody Massage P250
    Foot Scrub P200
    Facial P200(or P180 kalimut ko)

The Massage is extremely patterned. I mean... dli gyud ko sayangan sa ako bayra kay Symmetrical gyud ang Work nila sa ako Left ug Right. Three varieties of Pressure and you can request it to be adjusted pag dli nimo kaya or kulangan ka. The order of their massage is soooo good that i tend to sleep after 30mins of consecutive muscle squeezing! Dli sila samok, like most spas, kadalihok "excuse, excuse, excuse". Mkarelax gyud ang Grand Royal. The Place is small but it is Clean and Cool. Thats a PLUS. Basically, Standard gyud sya nga Spa para nako. They do follow the time limit. !hr 15mins.
    My prefered Masseurs are :Jerome, John and Jonas.[Banilad Branch]

The Foot Scrub was ticklish! it didnt hurt at all. Bilib ko sa ila employees kay careful gyud kaau. They are very entertaining and imformative. They asked me if first time ba nako and even Told me about whats good and whats bad.

The Facial was extremely rejuvenating and relaxing... as in... naka2log pud ko ad2 kay they sort off massage you lightly as well. They apply things on my face which Smelled Good, and Feels Good. I assume it has to be GOOD gyud. ehehe. Unlike most Facials, Theirs doesnt hurt. pero lightly nangatol ko kay murag naay apricot scrub. There were 4 phases. 1phase more than most would offer. I have to say ila ang the best Facial ive experienced.

I'll add some more if i have time. i would still like to add Aviary Health Spa, Euphoria, Imperial Day Spa and Zen Spa here. Pati narin cguro Body N Sole.

walay gurl kasi d mosugot ako uyab if guy moMassage nako thanks

ai.. hehe sorry pero kung girl imo gi apas nga masahista. i suggest try ang Yoga Thai Spa sa colon.
    wait lang. ako i Rate pra formal. much mu prefer man gud ko ug Guy kay lahi ra gyud ang pressure makuha sa girl ug guy. dako man gud ko. kung ang girl mangusog kay mura man gud mka tusok. gamay ug nipis man gud sila ug kamot.

Yoga Thai Massage
    Colon Branch San Siangko St. 2nd floor sa computeran Tupad sa SOGO Hotel [Ill give it a 4. all Girls with a small guy's strength!]

Body Massage P200reg (naay promo per dli ko sweto kay wla pko ka avail. happy hour man to)

They offer two types of Thai Massage. Wet and Dry.
    If you want Dry, expect it to be something like Siatsu. As in Bali Bali ug Luto Luto gyud imo ma dunggan. I havent tried Dry kay im kinda scared with it. Everytime magpamassage ko dha before, naa gyud koy madunggan nga mag luto luto. ngilngig kaau! aahaha
    If you want Wet, Then expect lots of oil! I have no idea unsa ila oil pero it smelled good.
    The massage is ticklish gyud. I couldnt stop laughing somehow. The also follow a pattern. Entertaining sad ang mga masseus nila. makig tabi jud nimo. One said they undergo training from a real thai therapist. Hands on ila training. therapist to therapist nga massage. Thats probably why 95% pareho ang massage sa ila mga masseus. The massage is good. if not great. nag cge gyud ko ug balik balik every week.(that was before Grand Royal Spa. wla nko kabalik ron).
    the nice thing is, they consider the fact na you are oily. They will pamper you a lot gyud!
    They will apply Good smelling Talc powder[pulbos] on you pra ma stick sa oil. then they will vigorously sort of scrub it all out with SOME warm towel[some kay daghan man]. Dli gyud sya mangabang. You can also request pulbos after if you like. but its not neccesary. I remember after getting massage, mudiretso ko uli... para ma2log. hapsay kaau ako sleep. Relax kaau ako body

The Place is small.. as in, maabot ra nimo ang ceiling. pero the massage cubicles arent small... fair enough ra pra nako. the nice thing is.. before the massage, they offer you a pair of slippers and borrow yours for keeping. the will then get a basin for you to soak your feet to clean it. after, i guide daun ka sa imo room. bugnaw ang place. pero pde ra kaau nimo i suggest nga pahinayan.

bro,

aha ni na locate ang senses?

try MEDDAH SPA...they're
    the pioneer of stone massage
    in cebu!tried and tested.
    UC royalty and other business
    tycoon like gothong, king just
    name a few are their regular clients
    they're a bit expensive but your
    money is worth it!

Thumbs up Re: Asa nindot na spa karon sa cebu?

Kimaya Spa

Free pickup and drop-off in Mactan.
    Visit their website nalng:
    Kimaya Spa: A Spa in Cebu, Philippines

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast